GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wont *play* PES3 online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:03
Regular
After searching through the many Winning Eleven/ Pro Evo sites, I've found that PES3 will be online, but only to download things, most likely option files to tweak names, kits, badges etc.

The prospect of a full 11 Vs 11 online is still a long way away, I doubt we'll even see it on the PS3

But still, it's a step in the right direction and hopefully a 1 on 1 game online is in the near future, but unfortunately, not in time for PES3
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:39
Regular
"I'm Great."
If it was online then it would make sense for it to be just 1 V 1 or 2 V 2 like everyone has said. If they did that though I take it that there would be a way to keep track of the results for all game that you had played and against which player. There could be leagues and cups. Now that be a reason to get it, provided that the game doesn't suck.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:09
Regular
"es argh"
Just imagine the lag, you'd get tackled before you've realised you've got the ball, plus everyone would go upfront, t'would be boring aswell.

But a 2 on 2 or a 1 on 1 would be good.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:07
Regular
1 on 1 would be good.

But imagine 11 vs 11, that would be rubbish.

You'd never get the ball and when you did it'd be for about 5 seconds.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:03
Regular
"es argh"
After searching through the many Winning Eleven/ Pro Evo sites, I've found that PES3 will be online, but only to download things, most likely option files to tweak names, kits, badges etc.

The prospect of a full 11 Vs 11 online is still a long way away, I doubt we'll even see it on the PS3

But still, it's a step in the right direction and hopefully a 1 on 1 game online is in the near future, but unfortunately, not in time for PES3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.