GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New GBA games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 22:06
Regular
What new GBA games should be made? Methinks that a Super Smash Bros conversion could be good. It's 2-d on the N64 so it cant be hard 2 make, cannit? And I haven't heard anything about any perfect dark, james bond, pokemon or zelda games for gba, which is a bit stupid coz those are v.popular.

Any1 got any newz?
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ecks vs Sever looks amazing!! There are so many great games coming out - Im most interested in Doom but I think Ecks vs Sever might actually be better!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 13:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dark Mark wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a new Metroid game comming out on
> the GBA?

:)

Yes, it's (thoughtfully) called Metroid 4 and it will be a 2D
> side scrolling shoot-em-up like the Metroid games on the NES, SNES and Game
> Boy.

Good good!

I LOVED Super Metroid on the SNES, and going by the current crop of GBA titles, i'm sure that a GBA version of Metroid will be WICKED!

Sat 03/11/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cooky wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a new Metroid game comming out on the GBA?

Yes, it's (thoughtfully) called Metroid 4 and it will be a 2D side scrolling shoot-em-up like the Metroid games on the NES, SNES and Game Boy.
Sat 03/11/01 at 09:31
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I think that if they ever did perfect dark on GBA would it be 1st person view like ICKS v SEVER or the same view from above?
Sat 03/11/01 at 00:35
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Does anyone know if there's a new Metroid game comming out on the GBA?

Sat 03/11/01 at 00:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
allardini wrote:
> 2 change the subject......... i think a mario tennis conversion is a must

Most definately 'cos the N64 game was a right laff. Imagine a four player doubles match using the link-up mode. That'd be pretty cool.
Thu 01/11/01 at 17:56
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
2 change the subject......... i think a mario tennis conversion is a must
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Oi you, Tiltawhirl! I just went in "The N64 is not dead you silly inbreds" and saw that you stole sweets off trick or treaters. HOW AWFUL OF YOU! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.......................................good haul?
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:42
Regular
Yes, yes I have.

Streets of Rage 1-3
Sonic (any sonic game)

Infact sod this I would prefer completely new games, instead of re-released rubbish, that's what I don't like about the GBA all it seems to have at the moment is re-released games.

Come on Nintendo release some original ideas and stop giving old games face lifts.
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl wrote

I was
> only joking anyway calm down, wouldn't want you to get too excited and wet
> yourself.

Oh oh, too late! Does urine smell or what?

Come on, Tiltawhirl. You must have at least one idea for a game you'd like to see on the GBA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.