GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does TONY HAWKS 2 HAVE BAD RELIGION tracks on it???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
Does any1 out there know if Tony Hawks 2 has any tracks on it by Bad religion. A mate of mine heard a song I was playing off of either the album 'Suffer' or 'No Control' and was convinced it was in a Tony Hawks game and I'm sure it wasn't in no. 1.

The track may have been 'I want to conquer the world' or 'You', but could've been another. Can anyone shed some light on this ???
Mon 29/10/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Beware the Toads wrote:
> I was thinking about this! Im a big fan of Bad Religion and I could swear there
> is a track on THPS2. Dunno the name, but it goes "theres a place where
> everyone can be happy, its the most beautiful place in the whole f**king
> world" etc. Tell me if this is the one you're thinking about.

Yeah thats the one. That is the track 'You' from the 1989 (I think) album 'No control'. PS u can get most Bad religion albums off of Ebay from Americans for pretty cheap. (including shipping if u buy a few albums u can usually get em for about £5-8 per album, but they'll b from USA so u have 2 send money or pay with credit card with Paypal.)

Nice 2 know there are other Bad Religion fans on the forums!
Mon 29/10/01 at 01:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bad Religion totally rule, but I can't find any of their albums. Yes, they did tracks for THPS2 and also Crazy Taxi. Try watching the credits of THPS2 and get the track names.
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:33
Regular
yes bad religion are on tony hawk2

woahhhh hoooo we are the new america whoa hooaa
Sun 28/10/01 at 23:12
I was thinking about this! Im a big fan of Bad Religion and I could swear there is a track on THPS2. Dunno the name, but it goes "theres a place where everyone can be happy, its the most beautiful place in the whole f**king world" etc. Tell me if this is the one you're thinking about.
Sun 28/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Does any1 out there know if Tony Hawks 2 has any tracks on it by Bad religion. A mate of mine heard a song I was playing off of either the album 'Suffer' or 'No Control' and was convinced it was in a Tony Hawks game and I'm sure it wasn't in no. 1.

The track may have been 'I want to conquer the world' or 'You', but could've been another. Can anyone shed some light on this ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.