GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woke Up This Mornin'..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/04/07 at 06:45
Regular
"..."
...and realised I hadn't posted anything here for over a week. Which shows you how hectic my week was last week.

Now, I know you all miss catching up with how my life is going and I don't want to deprive you any longer so here's an update.

Work will be 'interesting' today to say the least. Just as I thought things were starting to get better for me, a shock comes out of the blue on Friday, which ruined my week. Admitedly, I should be happy, my application to CIPs came through, which confirms that I can beghin studying for level 3 certification, which improves my chances of becoming an Assistant Buyer by about 1000%. But then it's announced that one of our Assistant Buyers had had their job reassesed and the role has been promoted to a full buyers role. Now, I'm currently a level 3 employee, so I now have to rpvoe that I'm capable of doing a level 5 job (which is actually impossible unless you're a level 4) to get into my preferred commodity team (IT & Professional Service). Worse, there is now only one Assistant Buyer position in the whole department, currently occupied by the person who is least likely to ever leave or get promoted.

Now given that I've just signed a form that says I'll repay TC my course fees if I should decide to leave before I gain my qualification (and a % if I leave within a year of achieving it), I'm back to feeling like the department is doing everything it possibly can to hold me down.

*Sigh*, why can't life be simple?
Wed 18/04/07 at 16:33
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Despite myself I'm laughing.
Tue 17/04/07 at 21:56
Regular
XD

You didn't wake up this morning a Solid Snake?
Tue 17/04/07 at 20:49
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Really? I woke up to go to school after 2 weeks holiday without one.
Tue 17/04/07 at 19:55
Regular
I woke up this morning with a massive.... smile on my face! :)
Tue 17/04/07 at 15:43
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I thought it was the song.
"...and hated to get out of bed, and I called up the weather man.
And he said, "Its a good day, for singin' a song, oh its a good day, for movin' along..."
Tue 17/04/07 at 09:57
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thought the rest of your post was going to follow "...and my momma was gone... ooh eep chirpy chirpy cheep cheep"

Thank god it didn't...
Mon 16/04/07 at 16:57
"possibly impossible"
Bah! Posted after my topic on the subject!

:D
Mon 16/04/07 at 16:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nin wrote:
> Hehe the Burn and Bum thing always amuses me.

Maybe you should invest?
Mon 16/04/07 at 06:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Burn the offices to the ground! Burn them good!

Hehe the Burn and Bum thing always amuses me.
Mon 16/04/07 at 06:51
Regular
"8==="
I feel your pain.

We'll be happy when they build a decent clocktower and let us have guns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.