GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin will it blow away the competition?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/05/00 at 19:03
Regular
All the rumors about the Dolphin say it will the best this, that and the other. But will it live up to peoples expectations? Where will it be in a years time? Will it beat the PSX2? It is rumored to be a super console but will it be? Will it be wizard or weakling? I predict it will probably be on top for about 2 years than a new console will come out with a higher resolution, speed and range of games. Who will win to the top sony or nintendo? But the Sony PSX2 is more awaited probably because it will be out sooner but I must say PSX has been a bigger hit than the N64 with a wider range of games and users so I think sony have the advantage.
Mon 29/05/00 at 20:17
The Dolphin will blow away away the competition if Nintendo play their cards right. If Nintendo put a Pokemon game on the Dolphin's release list the get it hyped up and make sure it actually is good it will do well. Obviously Nintendo could try this, not have a clue what to make a Pokemon game about and then relese a rushed third grade game which could potentially damage the success of Pokemon. I hope that Dolphin get's what the N64 deserved.
Thu 25/05/00 at 15:44
I think that the dolphin will have better 3rd party support
than the PS2, therefor having a more variety of games out for the
system. The reason why I say this is the CD format for the
Dolphin will be very new (and up-to-date) so it will take
a while before someone will actually come up with a way to copy
the game. The third party support, which most of the time
wasnt always great for the N64, sucked. But this time around
the console is user-friendly, which will make it easy for
little companys to make a great game with less cash. So I
think the Dolphin will be a great system.
Wed 24/05/00 at 19:03
All the rumors about the Dolphin say it will the best this, that and the other. But will it live up to peoples expectations? Where will it be in a years time? Will it beat the PSX2? It is rumored to be a super console but will it be? Will it be wizard or weakling? I predict it will probably be on top for about 2 years than a new console will come out with a higher resolution, speed and range of games. Who will win to the top sony or nintendo? But the Sony PSX2 is more awaited probably because it will be out sooner but I must say PSX has been a bigger hit than the N64 with a wider range of games and users so I think sony have the advantage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.