GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIEWS ON THE DOLPHIN"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/05/00 at 23:11
Regular
I am a true Nintendo owner, and I cannot wait for the new generation Dolphin to arrive to our british shores, but I have search every site and have been unsuccessful in finding any information or hints on what the Dolphin will look like. I know the controller still has the analogue, but will it still have the same shape? or will it look like the gaystations controller? I hate those things, they knacker your thumbs out! theres really no skill used in their fighting games, I beat my mate by pressing all of them continusly on most of his fighting games, except WU-TANG, taste the pain!
please reply if you know anything.
Mon 05/06/00 at 13:19
Dolphin will kick all competion butt including PSX2 and Dreamcast and the X-box
vist my site at http://members.aol.com/keith27128/dolphinmain.html
Wed 31/05/00 at 18:43
I don't think anything's been confirmed yet. I'm just as excited about the Dolphin as you and am obsessed with my N64.
Tue 30/05/00 at 23:11
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I am a true Nintendo owner, and I cannot wait for the new generation Dolphin to arrive to our british shores, but I have search every site and have been unsuccessful in finding any information or hints on what the Dolphin will look like. I know the controller still has the analogue, but will it still have the same shape? or will it look like the gaystations controller? I hate those things, they knacker your thumbs out! theres really no skill used in their fighting games, I beat my mate by pressing all of them continusly on most of his fighting games, except WU-TANG, taste the pain!
please reply if you know anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.