GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin vs Playstation 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/00 at 21:34
Regular
allow me to shed a little light on this situation. The key to the success is not hardly to do with the technical masterpieces but those who support it. I myself am a diehard Nintendo fan, but the fact remains that we were dooped in the last battle. It was hardly because playstation was a more superior machine, it was their support. N64 is a monster of a machine. Their processing capabilities are not far from the new released dreamcast. The problem was that they were incredibly difficult to write for because of all the technology within. This in turn helped playstation in the war. I myself have played a japanese ps2 and sorry sony, but this time it looks like our old friend/nemesis Sega is back. Their is no difference in graphic capability and in most of the cases sega looks better. Reason why, becase sony dumped their anti aliasing engine in the end and tried to develop one of their own. Well its up to Nintendo now. I have faith but am worried because good ol Mr myamoto is treading in the world of dvd and this is a first for him. Again though, dolphin, by specs, is again the far more superior machine.
my email is [email protected], any reply is welcome
sincerely
Jerad
Thu 01/06/00 at 21:04
I agree. Nice one Jerad!
Wed 31/05/00 at 21:34
allow me to shed a little light on this situation. The key to the success is not hardly to do with the technical masterpieces but those who support it. I myself am a diehard Nintendo fan, but the fact remains that we were dooped in the last battle. It was hardly because playstation was a more superior machine, it was their support. N64 is a monster of a machine. Their processing capabilities are not far from the new released dreamcast. The problem was that they were incredibly difficult to write for because of all the technology within. This in turn helped playstation in the war. I myself have played a japanese ps2 and sorry sony, but this time it looks like our old friend/nemesis Sega is back. Their is no difference in graphic capability and in most of the cases sega looks better. Reason why, becase sony dumped their anti aliasing engine in the end and tried to develop one of their own. Well its up to Nintendo now. I have faith but am worried because good ol Mr myamoto is treading in the world of dvd and this is a first for him. Again though, dolphin, by specs, is again the far more superior machine.
my email is [email protected], any reply is welcome
sincerely
Jerad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.