GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"64DD"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/06/00 at 22:51
Regular
About three years ago, a couple of months after I bought Goldeneye, there was an add for this addition to the N64...the 64DD I thought this was a great idea, you could create new levles for your favorite games, this was a revelation!, but...yes as most of you will know, it only came out in bloomin JAPAN!! the N64 even had some ports underneath for this new addition, the stands underneath the console were designed for the damned thing! but why didn't they bring it over here? never over hear..oh no, what was I thinking? Nintendo would actually do something out of the ordinary?
anyway, why the h@#l is it gonna take sooo long for the Nintendo Dolphin to get launched? END OF 2001!!! this makes me soo mad, I think that they had start working hard otherwise the crappy gaystaion will take the interested market before Nintendo is talked about! I don't know,
Can someone tell me if they have Any info on this flop?
Sat 03/06/00 at 18:20
As you do, I wish the DD would come out in the UK but Japan haven't completely benefited from it. According to Gamesmaster Magazine only 100,000 DD owners are allowed to access the internet Via DD using a Japanese Nintendo account. But still they are able to create there own levels for great games. I hope we get all the stuff the DD has to offer on the Dolphin. The Dolphin itself is taking so long for a release as Nintendo who are still developing it (and still haven't decided on a final name for it as Dolphin is just s codename) do not wantto make any mistakes that Dreampants and Greystation 2 may have made.
Thu 01/06/00 at 22:51
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
About three years ago, a couple of months after I bought Goldeneye, there was an add for this addition to the N64...the 64DD I thought this was a great idea, you could create new levles for your favorite games, this was a revelation!, but...yes as most of you will know, it only came out in bloomin JAPAN!! the N64 even had some ports underneath for this new addition, the stands underneath the console were designed for the damned thing! but why didn't they bring it over here? never over hear..oh no, what was I thinking? Nintendo would actually do something out of the ordinary?
anyway, why the h@#l is it gonna take sooo long for the Nintendo Dolphin to get launched? END OF 2001!!! this makes me soo mad, I think that they had start working hard otherwise the crappy gaystaion will take the interested market before Nintendo is talked about! I don't know,
Can someone tell me if they have Any info on this flop?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.