GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"psx 2 vs nintendo dolkrap"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/06/00 at 13:47
Regular
EVERYONE WHO SENDS MESSAGES FACE IT NINTENDO DOLKRAP IS A PILE OF S**T ITS A COMPLETE RIPOFF FROM OF WHAT SONY MADE AND SONY 2 WILL COMPLETLEY KICK NINTENDO DOLKRAPS ASS I THINK NINTENDO BEEN SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN TOO MUCH I THINK THEY SHOULD FACE REALITY AND NINTENDO SHOULD LOOK AT THE FACTS SONY HAS SOLD MORE COPIES OF THERE GAMES AND SOLD MORE COPIES OF THERE CONSOLES THEN NINTENDO WOULD IN A LIFETIME.
OHHHHHHHH SONYS RULE AND NINTENDO'S SUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

AND BEFORE I GO NINTENDO STOP COPYING ON WHAT SONY THINKS OF BEAUSE I THINK SONY IS GETTING P****D OFF NOW DONT YOU THINK SO NINTENDO LEAVE THEM ALONE. NINTENDO DOLPHINS BELONG IN THE OCEAN.

BY DANIEL WALL
Sun 11/06/00 at 13:20
Thats a stupid excuse. The GBCOLOR has only been out 2 years.
Sun 11/06/00 at 13:16
If you remember, (you probably don't as your head is full of the end product when you cross breed a bulldog and a shitsu) the FONY-GREYSTATION copied NINTENDO by using a 3D-Joystick in the control pad. The DOLPHIN has been thought of long before the FONY-GREYSTATION2 and is only coming out later as it has been doing some market research to decide it's qualities. The FONY-GREYSTATION2 will not be as successful as it hasn't put any effort into finding out what the people want and has just put a few circuit boards on top of a DVD player. NOTE: Nintendo has had the most successful console and game ever(Gameboy Color and Pokémon) and it didn't even have 32-bit capabilities like the FONY-GREYSTATION.

FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
FONY-GREYSTATION
Sun 11/06/00 at 12:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
yes but the trusty gameboy has been around alot longer, but yeah.
Sun 11/06/00 at 11:09
In response to your earlier message:

Nintendo has sold more Gameboys than there are PSX's so go and suck on that m8.

tee hee hee,
Tox
Thu 08/06/00 at 14:17
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
these rooms are for disscussion, I really couldn't care less if you like to be the good guy, but nothing has a silver lineing.........I don't know what the h@#l I'm talking about!!
well Mr ant if you don't think we should be arguing what should we be talking about?? you may enlighten us,
Wed 07/06/00 at 22:16
Hey, can't we just agree that they're both good. The PSX has it's good points, so does the N64. I own a PSX, and it certainly is more than a grey box, and the N64 is good console too! MAN, I'M SICK OF THIS PETTY ARGUING!
Fogmaster wrote:
> your feeble little mind has not registered that Nintendo has been
> making consoles for about 18 years, the grey peice of plastic that
> you have in your dull room which many people call a Playstation?
> is nothing more than a grey box, sony have been making stereos for
> some time now, but have no experience in making consoles, this is
> why many ps's have broken, the earlier ones have many faults the
> newer ones have a vague simularity of what could be called a
> console.
> you are fooling yourself if you think that Sony are the better
> producer, and they only succeded because they were put on the
> market a year before the N64 and people needed a change from their
> mega drives and snes's, N64's are twice as good, and beat the Sony
> in every way shape and form, so shut your face and leave!
Wed 07/06/00 at 18:29
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
your feeble little mind has not registered that Nintendo has been making consoles for about 18 years, the grey peice of plastic that you have in your dull room which many people call a Playstation? is nothing more than a grey box, sony have been making stereos for some time now, but have no experience in making consoles, this is why many ps's have broken, the earlier ones have many faults the newer ones have a vague simularity of what could be called a console.
you are fooling yourself if you think that Sony are the better producer, and they only succeded because they were put on the market a year before the N64 and people needed a change from their mega drives and snes's, N64's are twice as good, and beat the Sony in every way shape and form, so shut your face and leave!
Wed 07/06/00 at 13:47
EVERYONE WHO SENDS MESSAGES FACE IT NINTENDO DOLKRAP IS A PILE OF S**T ITS A COMPLETE RIPOFF FROM OF WHAT SONY MADE AND SONY 2 WILL COMPLETLEY KICK NINTENDO DOLKRAPS ASS I THINK NINTENDO BEEN SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN TOO MUCH I THINK THEY SHOULD FACE REALITY AND NINTENDO SHOULD LOOK AT THE FACTS SONY HAS SOLD MORE COPIES OF THERE GAMES AND SOLD MORE COPIES OF THERE CONSOLES THEN NINTENDO WOULD IN A LIFETIME.
OHHHHHHHH SONYS RULE AND NINTENDO'S SUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

AND BEFORE I GO NINTENDO STOP COPYING ON WHAT SONY THINKS OF BEAUSE I THINK SONY IS GETTING P****D OFF NOW DONT YOU THINK SO NINTENDO LEAVE THEM ALONE. NINTENDO DOLPHINS BELONG IN THE OCEAN.

BY DANIEL WALL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.