GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"any news?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:13
Regular
I think it's called doom 3 and it's on the xbox. Oh, and some guy's trying to find news on it.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:13
Regular
"He's back"
I think it's called doom 3 and it's on the xbox. Oh, and some guy's trying to find news on it.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
yes I am looking for info on doom 3....want to see pics or clip
of the xbox version, wheres the best place to look?
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If you goto xbox.com and watch the E3 Microsoft press conference thing - I think theres a little footage in that of Doom 3 and it looks damn good.

You nasty gits ! ;-) Leave the poor boy alone. ;-)
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:31
Regular
It's PC footage but I'm sure the Xbox version will look much the same, any ideas on a release date yet?
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Doom 1/2 got very very boring........

Indeed.
Tue 03/06/03 at 22:37
Regular
Yup, I only properly played the first chapters on both games, same with Quake actually.

Still great games though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.