GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin vs. X-Box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/06/00 at 16:25
Regular
Does anyone know exactly how the Dolphin (or rather, Nintendo's currently unnamed next generation console) measures up to the X-Box? It seems as the the X-box might actually have more memory and all that stuff, but I suspect that Nintendo will produce better games, as this is, after all, their business pretty much. Any comments?
Thu 15/06/00 at 14:17
Fogmaster wrote:
> cheeky B!!

:O)
Thu 15/06/00 at 10:32
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
cheeky B!!
Wed 14/06/00 at 21:34
Fogmaster wrote:
> I mean hwta I said in the best possible way, it's not ment to be a
> angry reply, just advice, maybe it will help you if you learn it
> early on.

What I meant by original letter was that we are not (hopefully) like some of the other people who have posted messages like, "Nintendo sucks" or "I hate playstation" or whatever. And just because I'm a Nintendo fan doesn't mean I wish that all the other systems do horribly. Oh, and thank you for you advice, and thank you also for the second message that you meant it in a nice way; 'could have fooled me. I mean that in the nicest way too.
Wed 14/06/00 at 16:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I mean hwta I said in the best possible way, it's not ment to be a angry reply, just advice, maybe it will help you if you learn it early on.
Wed 14/06/00 at 16:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't get two things outta what you wrote in your last letter,
I didn't call you names, so if you re-read my letter you'll see for yourself, I can't think of anything to call ya, because you havn't done anything wrong to me, so why should I complain,
And if your such a loyal Nintendo supporter, why are you sticking up for the X-Box?
you don't make sense, read through your writing before publishing.
Wed 14/06/00 at 15:20
Fogmaster wrote:
> i'm guessing the X-Boxes games will lok like any game would on the
> PC, this is just a guess so don't rush into an argument over it,

Unlike some people in here, I believe we can have a mature discussion without name calling and all that. Of course, as a loyal Nintendo fan, I'll be rooting for them, but it will be interesting to see what the X-box comes up with. The end result will be good I predict, as the competition will keep both companies on their toes.
Tue 13/06/00 at 19:01
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'm guessing the X-Boxes games will lok like any game would on the PC, this is just a guess so don't rush into an argument over it, but i'm fully supportive for it and hope it does well, I'm sure we'll se excellent games and hopefully an improved internet multipayer function, maybe a 76bpm modem like the Dolphin?
Tue 13/06/00 at 16:25
Does anyone know exactly how the Dolphin (or rather, Nintendo's currently unnamed next generation console) measures up to the X-Box? It seems as the the X-box might actually have more memory and all that stuff, but I suspect that Nintendo will produce better games, as this is, after all, their business pretty much. Any comments?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.