GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"playstations store and dash board"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/05/10 at 18:47
Regular
Hi guys i just wanted to write a little about the playstation store and dashboard and wanted your opinions on them as well. I do not have an xbox so cannot make any comments on theres properly butttt from what i have seen, i hate to admit it from being a huge sony fan but i like there's more. Now maybe its because i have never experienced enough time on the xbox marketplace to notice the flaws, i dont know...

Firstly the dashboard, in my opinion Sony need to do an update giving us the choice between the old and a new dashboard because although the current one is easy to navigate and everything its just boring, shows little creativity, and i know the themes and dynamic background help but the dashboard for me is disappointing and lacks excitement.

To the store i love it although again i think they could make a new layout, throw things around you know keep the ball moving. But that isnt a biggy, i love the amount of content on there from movies to demos to full games to reviews,videos, and themes its all a hardcore gamer could wish for. So thats my views on it, what about you?
Mon 12/07/10 at 13:57
Regular
"semper fi"
i dont like the ps3 dashboard its too complicated
Fri 28/05/10 at 09:10
Regular
"And in last place.."
I don't mind the XMB itself and I like the themes, Sony are ahead of Microsoft in that respect.

The PS Store could do with a demos category to make browsing for demos easier. And I'd like to see all PSN games come with a trial version, all Arcade games on Live have a trial.
Thu 27/05/10 at 18:47
Regular
Hi guys i just wanted to write a little about the playstation store and dashboard and wanted your opinions on them as well. I do not have an xbox so cannot make any comments on theres properly butttt from what i have seen, i hate to admit it from being a huge sony fan but i like there's more. Now maybe its because i have never experienced enough time on the xbox marketplace to notice the flaws, i dont know...

Firstly the dashboard, in my opinion Sony need to do an update giving us the choice between the old and a new dashboard because although the current one is easy to navigate and everything its just boring, shows little creativity, and i know the themes and dynamic background help but the dashboard for me is disappointing and lacks excitement.

To the store i love it although again i think they could make a new layout, throw things around you know keep the ball moving. But that isnt a biggy, i love the amount of content on there from movies to demos to full games to reviews,videos, and themes its all a hardcore gamer could wish for. So thats my views on it, what about you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.