GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO SUX!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/06/00 at 05:58
Regular
Nintendo is ridiculous.... sure it had a few games.. .But PSX2 just going to blow Nintendos technology out of the water.. all i have to say is Nintendo sux... Psx has so much better gameplay than Nintendo.. oh yea seeing that nintendos been around for so muchy longer than PSX, of course it has sold more.... IT IS B******T YOU ALL SUCK DONKEY DICK!
Mon 26/06/00 at 17:02
NINTENDO SUX!!! wrote:
> Nintendo is ridiculous.... sure it had a few games.. .But PSX2
> just going to blow Nintendos technology out of the water.. all i
> have to say is Nintendo sux... Psx has so much better gameplay
> than Nintendo.. oh yea seeing that nintendos been around for so
> muchy longer than PSX, of course it has sold more.... IT IS
> B******T YOU ALL SUCK DONKEY DICK!

My, my, isn't it nice to get a mature, well-thought out opinion?Ladies, and gentleman, let's welcome the moronic types which think a constant supply of boring racing games is the answer to all their gaming needs. I have a PlayStation and an N64, and to say that 'sure it has a few games' is the most utterly stupid thing you could have said. Check the review scores in neutral magazines like Edge or Arcade. Some games on the PS like the FF games, Resident Evil games, or the Tekken series are great, there's no denying it. But where's the sheer originality and freshness of Mario 64, Zelda and Goldeneye? And before you say you dont need them, just check out how many PS developers started making bad Mario 64 copy 3D platformers after its release, and notice how many new 3D RPGs are on the way since Zelda. Nintendo made mistakes with the N64, but it's addressing them with Dolphin, and it is always going to have its talent for making games, whereas Sony cannot rely on sheer quantity any more - just listen to some of the disappointed responses to the new PS2 software in Japan. Some people are calling it PS1.5, because its all the same stuff with flashier graphics. Only MGS 2 looks interesting.
So, you feeling a little silly yet?
Sat 24/06/00 at 21:12
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
NINTENDO SUX!!! wrote:

WELL IT REALLY DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT THIS GOOF IS TALKING ABOUT.
Sun 18/06/00 at 20:25
So Nintendo's crap well look at it this way.
Years ago (when Sony were beginning to make C.D players) There were 2 Major computer games companies Nintendo and Sega. Nintendo started everything off with the NES with the awesome Super Mario Bros. Sega brought out the Master system which wasn't good at all. Nintendo hit back with Game Boy. A worldwide hit then Sega had the Game Gear (a major flop). Mega Drive was released a worldwide hit. Then the Snes which was kinda popular and had brill games (the first ever 32 bit game - Donkey Kong Country) Later PSX was released a big hit, then along comes Saturn another Sega flop. Then the N64 a big hit and the rest is history. To this day the only three that still stand are Gameboy, N64 and Playstation. 2 of those are Nintendo. The only reason the Playstation is popular is due to games being easily copied and a small percentage bought the half decent games like Metal Gear. I bet you are one of the people who buy copies and the people who could eventually drive Sony out of buisness. Also which company has had all top selling games since 1997. 1997 Mario 64/Goldeneye, 1998 Zelda 64/Banjo Kazooie/Turok 2 1999 DK 64/Pokemon and 2000 Perfect Dark/Banjo-Tooie/Conker/Zelda 2/Paper Mario/Hey You Pikachu/WWF No Mercy and loads more, So there.
Sun 18/06/00 at 20:05
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Your more stupid than you sound if you think that the ps2 is going to have better specs than the Dolphin, anyone that has half a brain would know that the Dolphin will have 400mghz compared to the small 128 on the ps2, the ps2 also has a tiny 4mb video chip, they also can't be very good designers because they still only have two ports for controllers, this mean that they aren't very good at making detailed games for four people, virtually every review on the ps2 has been a bad one, and everyone that owns one has said that it is bad in more than one way, whereas the Dophin has got a better build quality and is now going to use DVD in their next console which mean there will be more top games, unlike the ps2, I think that anyone that buy's a ps2 will only have it because they are too stubburn to realise it's crap, they don't have a brain or any common sense, like you or they just want a dvd player, but they could get a better looking one with more functions for cheaper, and they would know that it's not going to cost then any extra money because it will have a longer life expectansy! I don't know anyone that had a N64 that broke, the only bad thing about the n64 is that it was made too good and makes me wonder how there could be such creative people living in the world of designing, this means that there will be lots of competition, whereas the ps2 just looks like the original but with a diferent cd player, oh and it's black instead of a dull grey.
You can't say that the Nintendo is bad until you have played it, and i'm sure that when you foolishly buy a ps2 then you will eventually discover that your £300 was wasted on a poor console that was only made because they were far behind, Nintendo's GameBoy Advance has better spec than the PSX, don't argue because if you checked up on this then you would see for yourself.
Sun 18/06/00 at 14:40
NINTENDO SUX!!! wrote:
> Nintendo is ridiculous.... sure it had a few games.. .But PSX2
> just going to blow Nintendos technology out of the water.. all i
> have to say is Nintendo sux... Psx has so much better gameplay
> than Nintendo.. oh yea seeing that nintendos been around for so
> muchy longer than PSX, of course it has sold more.... IT IS
> B******T YOU ALL SUCK DONKEY DICK!

WTF r u talking about?
Nintendo is just as ridiculous as any other platform! PSX2 is gonna blow the N64 out of the water but surely the dreamcast has done that to the playstation and N64 already. Dreamcast also has VERY similar specs to the PSX2 and has a head start. AND when the dolphin is released technologically it will "blow everything out of the water" A few games... sure the N64 has less games than the playstation but the N64 has goldeneye, perfect dark and zelda to name 3 of the best games ever on any platform/console. Gameplay? the best games on the playstation r also available on PCs with better graphics etc.
Don't just think I'm slagging off the playstation because I hate all non-nintendo stuff, I like nintendo plainly because I think it's the best you can buy; like I buy macs not IBM-compatible PCs because they are better - I do not move with the crowd and I am open-minded to any arguments I have ever been given for the playstation.
Sun 18/06/00 at 05:58
Nintendo is ridiculous.... sure it had a few games.. .But PSX2 just going to blow Nintendos technology out of the water.. all i have to say is Nintendo sux... Psx has so much better gameplay than Nintendo.. oh yea seeing that nintendos been around for so muchy longer than PSX, of course it has sold more.... IT IS B******T YOU ALL SUCK DONKEY DICK!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.