GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Rpg (for gamecube) is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 12:20
Regular
The gamecube has now got three or four good rpgs out but which one is the one to get?
skie of arcadia sounds pretty good with massive gameplay and reasonable graphics whereas baldurs gate has a good real time combat system and a massive realm to wander through. Summoner apparently also has its good points and if you are willing to splash the cash PSO is definatel worth a look.
But i have not actually played any of them and at my present financial state i do not have the sponduli to buy them all. which one clearly stands out from the rest? oh and dont forget the lost kingdoms games.
Sat 07/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
Gauntlet Dark Legacy may be old and have crappy graphics but it's one of the best rpg multiplayer games. Me and my mates were hooked for hours playing it!
Sat 07/06/03 at 15:39
Regular
Wait a second, CC is real-time, like Zelda, and you control more than one character, so, is it an ARPG?

*Is confused*
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:10
Regular
Sudeki looks class. I had my doubts, but these new SR screenshots really make it look the nuts. Seems I'll have another RPG to play through, then. By the way, when's it out?

Best GameCube RPG would have to be Skies Of Arcadia Legends - I'll be ordering that in a week or so. There's Zelda, too, which isn't strictly an RPG but has a lot of the elements so I expect you'd enjoy that.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
'While Phantasy Star Online may have the market sewn up at the moment,'

SR know nothing.

Skies of Arcadia is quite clearly superior.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
What about lost kingdoms 2? that is suppose to be exelent.
What is so bad about baldurs gate? it looked pretty good to me.
is there alot of freedom in skies of arcadia? it looks to me like you hardly get off the ship.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:45
Regular
I watched a commentary thing of Sudeki with 2 guys from IGN talking over it. The graphics are sweet and the combat system looks really good, it's real time but at the same time controls very much like a turn based system.....if that made any sense.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sudeki looks okay. Nothing astounding mind, and CC looks good too.
Fri 06/06/03 at 13:43
Regular
Sudeki looks bloody sweet, certainly not gonna be the best RPG ever though.

I'm more intrested in 'True Fantasy Live'. If they can pull that off well then it should be superb, just have to wait and see.
Fri 06/06/03 at 13:42
Regular
Well I don't.

But i'll re-add you to msn if thats something?

[email protected]
Fri 06/06/03 at 13:23
Regular
Without screens you would not be seeing this now.

And yes please, you know my address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.