GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dolphin's Release Date"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/06/00 at 23:24
Regular
When exactly is the Dolphin supposed to come out? Will it be the last to come out? If you ask me, it's not a very smart move to wait a year to introduce a system if the others are coming out a lot sooner. I really hope they spend all that time making awesome games.
Fri 23/06/00 at 00:18
I think it is a smart move to wait a year, I mean like if you release the dolphin when all other new systems are released then you might not get as big of a profit and you might get more profit once the other systems die down then release the dolphin and everyone would be like i want to trade my ps2 for a dolphin and stuff like that. And if you wait later then better technology comes outr and you could put that in the dolphin to make it better.
Tue 20/06/00 at 11:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
2nd quarter of 2001, hopefully, this means it will be around april may june.
Tue 20/06/00 at 07:01
Alejo wrote:
> When exactly is the Dolphin supposed to come out? Will it be the
> last to come out? If you ask me, it's not a very smart move to
> wait a year to introduce a system if the others are coming out a
> lot sooner. I really hope they spend all that time making awesome
> games.
There is no firm date for release. the only thing that is firm is that it will come out in 2001. Some rumors place release in late 2000, but with nintedos' release record we all know the probability of that. On the games I am with you. They had better have some awesome games for it when it comes out or they will be screwed. Nintendo needs Squaresoft to come work for them!

LONG LIVE DOLPHIN
Mon 19/06/00 at 23:24
When exactly is the Dolphin supposed to come out? Will it be the last to come out? If you ask me, it's not a very smart move to wait a year to introduce a system if the others are coming out a lot sooner. I really hope they spend all that time making awesome games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.