GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo forever"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/06/00 at 06:29
Regular
hi there, over the years i have bought the gameboy, followed by the super nes, and now the nintendo 64, and i will buy the "dolphin" also when it comes out, basically because nintendo development knows what's fun, games are supposed to be fun. sure you need the technology to back up a market following, but as far as i hear the "dolphin" project is going to be a leader in the market
yes you can argue that the next system after the play station2 is going to be better but then after that nintendo or sega will bring out an even better console, it's called competiton. So with this in mind this argument does not exist. What remains is gameplay, and the ability to release an adequate range of games into the market to successfully capture a large proportion of the market.
I have nought nintendo products and only nintendo products over the years simply because they are more fun to play. I can safely say they i will always be keen to buy the next zelda game that is to be released (i can't wait for (majora's mask), and also the mario games.
I can tell you that only one of my friends who has a playstation bought it for the actual playstation itself and not the easy copying of it's games.
anyway, whoever has read this, thankyou for your time in reading this
any comments will be read and commented upon
regards
Bruce
(from Australia)
Fri 21/07/00 at 10:58
Firstly I'm also an aussie and I totally agree with you. I just hope that Nintendo in the race to bring out games for the Dolphin don't forget the good old 64. I myself don't plan on getting a Dolphin (yes, I've read it's a codename) for awhile yet. I'm going to stick with my trustworthy 64. Nintendo obviously realise many people will do the same as me and are bringing out many great new games for the 64. I too am keenly awaiting the release of Majora's Mask and other games like Resident Evil Zero. I just hope that this trend for not forgetting the old bestsellers continues and that many great games are brought out on the 64. I am a major fan of Rare games and love the graphics, sound and little personal touches the designers give these games and am a little disappointed that Electronic Arts showcased the new Bond game "The World Is Not Enough" at E3 instead of Rare, who obviously make the best games on the market. From some of the screenshots I have seen in magazines it appears that EA have not put as much effort into it as Rare would have. The graphics look like they leave a lot to be desired and I don't think anything other than a Rare game can touch the multiplayer games in Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Oh well, I guess Rare had enough on their plate producing great games with awesome graphics like Perfect Dark and Dinosaur Planet. If anyone wants to reply to this they can email me at [email protected] Bye.
Mon 26/06/00 at 06:29
hi there, over the years i have bought the gameboy, followed by the super nes, and now the nintendo 64, and i will buy the "dolphin" also when it comes out, basically because nintendo development knows what's fun, games are supposed to be fun. sure you need the technology to back up a market following, but as far as i hear the "dolphin" project is going to be a leader in the market
yes you can argue that the next system after the play station2 is going to be better but then after that nintendo or sega will bring out an even better console, it's called competiton. So with this in mind this argument does not exist. What remains is gameplay, and the ability to release an adequate range of games into the market to successfully capture a large proportion of the market.
I have nought nintendo products and only nintendo products over the years simply because they are more fun to play. I can safely say they i will always be keen to buy the next zelda game that is to be released (i can't wait for (majora's mask), and also the mario games.
I can tell you that only one of my friends who has a playstation bought it for the actual playstation itself and not the easy copying of it's games.
anyway, whoever has read this, thankyou for your time in reading this
any comments will be read and commented upon
regards
Bruce
(from Australia)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.