GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fogmaster, Sony are tweaking up the PS2 for the launch, read this now!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/06/00 at 18:23
Regular
The bit you said about the graphics megahurtz, the way dolphin has more, WELL, SONY ARE MAKING SURE IT HAS 100 MORE MEGAHURTZ THAN THE DOLPHIN DOES, AND FOR MORE, READ BOSS'S MESSAGE ON THE PLAYSTATION 2 DISCUSSION ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULD GET A PS2 INSTEAD OF A DOLPHIN. IT'S A FEW MESSAGES DOWN!
Thu 13/07/00 at 01:53
Don't talk stupid, they can't do that. That would mean the Japenese PS2 would be slower than the USA/european PS2. Use logic, its impossible, just accept the fact that the Dolphin will be quicker, easier to program than the PS2, this is just simple fact. Sorry to destroy your poisoned sony mind.
Tue 27/06/00 at 12:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Maybe sony will upgrade their system, but somehow I doubt that Nintendo will launch their creation without double the specs of the PS2, you can bet on that, the official news on the Dolphins specs have not been viewed yet so noone but Nintendo knows what will happen, but i'm sticking with Nintendo because they have served me well since I have owned everyone of their excellent systems, anyway, when the launch of the great Dolphin eventually happens then the system will have been upgraded compared to my letter on all the specs, even the X-Box will have been upgraded, but somehow I doubt that Sony will improve that much before October and seing as they have already launched in Japan there is a small amount of room for change.
Mon 26/06/00 at 18:23
The bit you said about the graphics megahurtz, the way dolphin has more, WELL, SONY ARE MAKING SURE IT HAS 100 MORE MEGAHURTZ THAN THE DOLPHIN DOES, AND FOR MORE, READ BOSS'S MESSAGE ON THE PLAYSTATION 2 DISCUSSION ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULD GET A PS2 INSTEAD OF A DOLPHIN. IT'S A FEW MESSAGES DOWN!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.