GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will original Doom appear in Doom 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Mon 09/06/03 at 12:42
Regular
I've just completed Return to Castle Wolfenstein and unlocked the old Wolfenstein 3D. Do you think DOOM 3 will contain the original Doom as a secret? If so: I think it would be very cool to have the original Doom playable over xbox live. I'd play it as it is one of the best online games ever, even now!
Mon 09/06/03 at 12:42
Regular
"8==="
I've just completed Return to Castle Wolfenstein and unlocked the old Wolfenstein 3D. Do you think DOOM 3 will contain the original Doom as a secret? If so: I think it would be very cool to have the original Doom playable over xbox live. I'd play it as it is one of the best online games ever, even now!
Mon 09/06/03 at 18:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It better.

*shakes fist*
Tue 10/06/03 at 06:33
Regular
"8==="
It would be cool.
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:19
Regular
I per-chased the doom collectors pack, for PC, before chrimbo. you get doom 1, 2 and final doom all on one great CD.

only cost me a tenner.

a small price to pay for the nostalgic greatness that is the doom legend.

Once i get my room deco'd and it isn't a bombsite, I'm going to dig it out and blow away some imps

*sigh :D*
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:24
Regular
i know it was a good game, but why play doom online when you could play doom 3 online. I could understand if the game that was old had a completely different gameplay.
But they won't, the only thing that would be different would be at least better gameplay and of course better graphics.
So, i don't see the point. (especially when u could pick up the original for 50p or download it for free).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.