GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think about the Xbox 360?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/05/10 at 21:35
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
What do you think about the Xbox 360? You can say anything you want.
Sun 11/07/10 at 02:44
AWSOME!!! but my dad says it is no good for you
i like play it all day straight I KID U not !
Tue 18/05/10 at 16:16
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
Damn
Tue 18/05/10 at 15:17
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Again, I'm assuming his point was to state the capabilities of the consoles. The context of the content is not a problem, as is it still valid.

Unless the release details were different.
Tue 18/05/10 at 14:45
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
Woah.
Tue 18/05/10 at 14:30
Regular
"How Ironic"
I actually found that quite hilarious. How can you copy and paste an opinion? And talk about an upcoming console that has already been released? Jeez....
Tue 18/05/10 at 12:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
No need to apologise. I found the fact rather interesting to be honest.

But we do have some rules and conditions which we need to keep on top of. That's life for you. ;)
Tue 18/05/10 at 12:32
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
Sorry
Tue 18/05/10 at 11:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
He means that in "your" post you copied and pasted information that was old. Infact so old that the PS3 was not released when it was written by whoever.

The post states "Sony's upcoming PS3", so the info has to have been written before the release of PS3.

Although the information you have passed on to us is relevant to the conversation however, so maybe that was your aim. But we would still prefer copied text to be pointed out or credited to the owner. Please remember this :)
Tue 18/05/10 at 11:21
Regular
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
What do U mean?
Tue 18/05/10 at 09:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
dav2612 wrote:
> "their upcoming PlayStation 3"... is the PS3 not
> already out?

Not when the original text was written :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.