GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix for PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:42
Regular
Has anyone checked this game out?? It's so cool!! I can't believe how action packed this game is, it's gotta be the best action/shooter out there for the ps2. I was so interested in the game I didn't even want to use any of the codes, and I always use codes. I saw my friend playin' it while I was at his house and i thought "why spoil such a cool game by using the codes?" but when I beat it I was trigger happy, after I engaged the MAX FIRE POWER CODE!!! I wanted to know how many people loved this game, so I decided to post this. So any of you out there who loved this game, post somethin'. P.S Read my reviews, lol
Sat 02/08/03 at 13:57
Regular
"EAT MY NOSE!!!!!!"
How can anyone have anything against "Enter the Matrix", i've just bought it recently and it is without a doubt the best film-tie-in game out!! I find the game itself to have an amazingly long shelf time! All those people who criticise the game for being "too short and easy" of define that as playing the game through once, with one character, on easy mode. And even after the game itself there is the huge hacking mode!

Questions on hacking mode

1) How do i access the multiplayer mode, i know the code, and i've unlocked through hacking, but then how do i load it up?

2) Any cheat codes please??????

Please help me!!
Fri 01/08/03 at 23:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
The drunken Terd wrote:

> Well most of that is true but the fighting is the best, going into
> focus then throwing the guy or jumping of the wall and kicking him in
> the face.Also when you dive you can also shoot and that adds a little
> bit of style to your finish.

It looks relatively cool yes...but the fighting is WAYYYYY too easy. all you have to do is mash the punch and kick button -nothing more than that. the novelty of jumping off the wall and kicking someone wears off after the first few times...look cool? yeah...necessary in any way? no.
Fri 01/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
It is o.k. I was a little bit dissapointed in it. The best thing is probably the hacking.
Mon 28/07/03 at 00:34
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You're all mad.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
It's not that good, i was very dissapointed with it.
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The overal impression I had of the game was that it had a very "rushed" element to it...
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
beanz wrote:
>a very mediocre game in my opinion...
>too short, too easy, some appalling animations (ladder climbing >especially), very plain graphics, driving and flying sections TRULY >SU*ked.
>it was underwhelming

Well most of that is true but the fighting is the best, going into focus then throwing the guy or jumping of the wall and kicking him in the face.Also when you dive you can also shoot and that adds a little bit of style to your finish.I have to say that the driving is the worst in a game yet, the graphics are ok but it is a little bit to easy but still a top game.
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
a very mediocre game in my opinion...
too short, too easy, some appalling animations (ladder climbing especially), very plain graphics, driving and flying sections TRULY SU*ked.
it was underwhelming
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:31
Regular
i have got enter the matrix and i think its wicked.I have comepleted it twice once with ghost and once with niobe.I like ghost the best.I understood the story more 'cos i had been to see the film matrix reloaded.
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:42
Regular
Has anyone checked this game out?? It's so cool!! I can't believe how action packed this game is, it's gotta be the best action/shooter out there for the ps2. I was so interested in the game I didn't even want to use any of the codes, and I always use codes. I saw my friend playin' it while I was at his house and i thought "why spoil such a cool game by using the codes?" but when I beat it I was trigger happy, after I engaged the MAX FIRE POWER CODE!!! I wanted to know how many people loved this game, so I decided to post this. So any of you out there who loved this game, post somethin'. P.S Read my reviews, lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.