GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Fri 13/06/03 at 16:58
Regular
LOL at the music that kicks in on the last level of Halo when you're escaping in the Warthog.

I expected to turn the corner and see the Covernant doing River Dance.

Excellent game though.
Mon 16/06/03 at 20:44
Regular
how can you not have completed halo on legiondary?
Sun 15/06/03 at 02:50
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Completing it on Legendary is a great feeling because it really is a
> VERY difficult game. Cna I just ask one thing A Spoon? Why do you find
> it easier to put 'da' instead of 'the'? It makes you sound retarded :)

translated : oooooh I'm great I completed halo on legendary *fap fap fap*.

obviously I'm messing with ya, comedy is paramount
Sat 14/06/03 at 14:48
Regular
its just a thing that i do, its probably cos im used to talking in txt thing, ill try and stop if that will help the (didnt say da)situation
Fri 13/06/03 at 22:59
Regular
Completing it on Legendary is a great feeling because it really is a VERY difficult game. Cna I just ask one thing A Spoon? Why do you find it easier to put 'da' instead of 'the'? It makes you sound retarded :)
Fri 13/06/03 at 22:48
Regular
when u complete da game on the hardest level setting, i find it really funny the ending sequence where the alien and human hug cos da halo thing blows up, lol, cracks me up everytime
Fri 13/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I like that music. It's dramatic, exciting and epic.

Leave it alone. :) And lets not start another "i'd like to see you do better" thread. *cough* Whitestripes/Goatboy *cough*
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:01
Regular
Apparently on that sequence in the last level theres a secret grunt that speaks in english.

"Milk from mothers nipples"

Is one of his phrases I think.
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:54
Regular
a great game in every sense of the word, now turn it off 'soft ass' mode and put it on heroic! :D
Fri 13/06/03 at 16:58
Regular
LOL at the music that kicks in on the last level of Halo when you're escaping in the Warthog.

I expected to turn the corner and see the Covernant doing River Dance.

Excellent game though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.