GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube in different colours!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 21:39
Regular
I dont know whether someone has already told you this so i apoligise in advanece if it has and im just repeating something.

The GameCube will now be alvaliable in 5 different colours! Thr colours will be Purple, Pink, black, gold and silver. They look really good, i think thr black one looks the best. At the moment we dont know which colours will be alvaliable in the UK launch but for the US launch they will have black and orange, so expect those colours and a few more.

Also there will be the wireless controller! It will be called the Wavebird. It looks really good, you can play your games up to 30 feet away! You plug the reciever into the controller port and it then uses radio frequencys to transmit the data. Also it will not be affected by people walking past the reciever!

All in all the GameCube is set to be great!
Fri 26/10/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
HA HA HA!

That was a quality answer slik!

:)
Fri 26/10/01 at 17:48
Regular
"DS..."
Cooky wrote:
>Q:"Why does Nintendo strive to annoy it's whole consumer base?"

A: Its the Nintendo difference!
slik ~_~
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Edgy wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Good grief edgy thats a lot of writing.

:) I
> could write pages and pages about the subject if you wanted, but you'd have to
> give me some time, and some idea what you'd want me to write :)

Infact,
> anyone want to suggest anything for me to write about (on the Subject of
> Nintendo that is)?

Edgy here's a topic for you! Sure you could write a GAMEADAY for this:-

"Why does Nintendo strive to annoy it's whole consumer base?"

{i.e. release dates, thinking it can make a successful console by just relying on it's own games}

Onto a winner there! May write it myself if I get round to it!

:)
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:43
Regular
"DS..."
BLACK GAMECUBE! must buy! no other colour will be accepted! I must buy a black gamecube! gamecube! gamecube! Black! Black! aaaaaaaaaaa!
slik ~_~
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Back in black"
Edgy wrote:
> Purely Fiction wrote:
> Actually the GC is coming out in purple, jet black,
> gold, silver and red and
> they have matching controlers as well as a
> special controler wich is purple on
> the front and see through on the back.
> Funny, no yellow.

I've not heard of a yellow one myself, but if it's
> anything like the Japanese launch, we will only see the purple GameCube's on
> release.

At least it will match my GBA.
Tue 23/10/01 at 20:01
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Good grief edgy thats a lot of writing.

:) I could write pages and pages about the subject if you wanted, but you'd have to give me some time, and some idea what you'd want me to write :)

Infact, anyone want to suggest anything for me to write about (on the Subject of Nintendo that is)?
Tue 23/10/01 at 19:59
Regular
Purely Fiction wrote:
> Actually the GC is coming out in purple, jet black, gold, silver and red and
> they have matching controlers as well as a special controler wich is purple on
> the front and see through on the back. Funny, no yellow.

I've not heard of a yellow one myself, but if it's anything like the Japanese launch, we will only see the purple GameCube's on release.
Tue 23/10/01 at 14:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Good grief edgy thats a lot of writing.
Tue 23/10/01 at 14:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well the picture of the red one looked more like pink to me.
Tue 23/10/01 at 09:39
Actually the GC is coming out in purple, jet black, gold, silver and red and they have matching controlers as well as a special controler wich is purple on the front and see through on the back. Funny, no yellow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.