GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider slips again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider 3'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 15:25
Regular
Had a phone call from GAME today - Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness has slipped again, and they currently have no new release date for it.

@rse!
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I pre - ordered it in January.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Me too.

;o)

Think i'll leave TR though, I didnt like any of the others. Hmm... actually... I might get it just to annoy you lot.

:oD
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Please if there's anything to be outraged about it's the Final Fantasy series. America will probably have FF26 before we get FFX-2.

Ah well i'm off to Canada in a few months plus i've got a PS2 that allows me to play USA games anyway :D
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:57
Regular
"Hallelujah"
America will probably have the sequel before we get the original at this rate!
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Couple days.
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hercules! wrote:
> Yeah, its out in America.

Out in America!? How long has it been out for!? OUTRAGE!
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Whoops, someone at EIDOS is going to get in trouble... when they
> eventually get round to doing anything!

Yea the boss will probably say whoever is responsible is fired............just in a few months time when he can be bothered to get round to the paperwork
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, its out in America.
Sun 22/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Hercules! wrote:
> I could get it right now.
>
> Muahhaa...

That doesnt make sense as it would imply the game is finished and thier just holding onto it to be...well irritating!
Sun 22/06/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I could get it right now.

Muahhaa...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.