GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HA! Take THAT, Burnout 2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
Well I got Burnout 2 the other day and it's flippin' great. But I just finished one of the hardest gaming things I've done in a while - unlocking the driving school car. You need Gold medals in all 6 lessons.

Now, the first five were the proverbial pieces of cake, but the sixth was KILLER. Get from a to b < 36 seconds. Almost impossible unless you follow an exact set path, triggering your boost at the exact right places. And I did it.

HAHA!

So what's the hardest thing you've done in gaming lately?
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Well I got Burnout 2 the other day and it's flippin' great. But I just finished one of the hardest gaming things I've done in a while - unlocking the driving school car. You need Gold medals in all 6 lessons.

Now, the first five were the proverbial pieces of cake, but the sixth was KILLER. Get from a to b < 36 seconds. Almost impossible unless you follow an exact set path, triggering your boost at the exact right places. And I did it.

HAHA!

So what's the hardest thing you've done in gaming lately?
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Was that in the Offensive Driving 101 thingy?

Yeah, the last one was difficult. But I did it eventually, and then just used the 'Pizza car', as I've heard it being called, to do everything else with ease.

If you unlock it right at the start, it's the best car for a long time.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That didn't make much sense.

*Rephrases*

I unlocked that car right at the start, and by doing so, made the game a lot easier, as it's not beaten by many more unlockable vehicles.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Still didn't make much sense.

Bah.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:28
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
'Pizza car'?

DRIVING SCHOOL CAR. That sound much better than pizza car.

What a lame nickname.

Mmmm. Pizza.

LAME.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:30
Regular
Hardest thing i've done recently is kill the final boss on Red Faction 2.

God that was tough, enjoyed the rest of the game but the bosses on it were bloody terrible. No clever attack methods to use on them, just keep shooting grenades and rockets until they eventually die.

Swearingly frustrating.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lame = You.

AHAHAHAHAHAH.

"I've been playing it in my Driving School Car."
"I've been playing it in my Pizza car."

Much better.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
WRONG FORUM

Couldn't resist, even if I am incorrect.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Pyon wrote:
> Couldn't resist, even if I am incorrect.

Oh my God. You are so funny! You said something that has no relevance whatsoever, but you're doing so is hilarious!

OH MY DEAR LORD YOU ARE A GOD AMONGST MEN.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Don't go making him big headed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.