GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 13:42
Regular
What is it that sends cold shivers down your spine and scares the crap out of you? Everyone, so we are told, is scared of something - so what's you biggest fear(s).

We know that its salt & vinager crisps that makes Snuggly break out in a sweat (On the back of his hands, freak) - so tell us about your wierdest fears! I have a friend who is petrified of bubble wrap!

I am mildly claustraphobic, which means I don't like small spaces very much. I also have a odd fear of the sea/lakes. I am scared to death of being alone in a large mass of water, not a clue why!

So share your fears with the forum...
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
What is it that sends cold shivers down your spine and scares the crap out of you? Everyone, so we are told, is scared of something - so what's you biggest fear(s).

We know that its salt & vinager crisps that makes Snuggly break out in a sweat (On the back of his hands, freak) - so tell us about your wierdest fears! I have a friend who is petrified of bubble wrap!

I am mildly claustraphobic, which means I don't like small spaces very much. I also have a odd fear of the sea/lakes. I am scared to death of being alone in a large mass of water, not a clue why!

So share your fears with the forum...
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
The only thing that i am always petrfied of is SPIDERS! I dont understand why as their small i think its because they move fast.

Other then that am terrified of giving birth 2 this baby! im dreading wat its going 2 be like, it cant be that bad though can it, babys are born everyday.
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:46
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Spiders - minute, tiny things, yet still i cannot touch them!

Horses - Just look at the ****ers! they terrify me!

Snuggly - only cause of the crisps comment (kidding)

i'll let you know of more when i think of them.
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
how far gone @ngel?
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:51
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
7 months gone already!! eek!!
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Moths.
Thu 19/06/03 at 13:59
Regular
"I'm Great."
Spiders.

I think I might have a fear of flying even though I never have.

Never being able to be an anime charcter.
Thu 19/06/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Wow, not long left!

You looking like a baloon yet?
Thu 19/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have this really irrational fear that when I open a cupboard door, it's going to pull it off the wall and crush me. It's worse for cupboards with cups in for some reason.
Thu 19/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Thats carayzee!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.