GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling out a mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
""none""
Thread

I posted an article which recently lead me into debates with Hedfix. After the debating was over he kept repeatedly spamming the thread with conversations totally off-topic with others.
Mon 09/04/07 at 03:22
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> He's a false idol but ever since the evil Tony got toppled a
> while back we've been looking for a new evil dictator to lead us
> to the promised land

ahahahhahaa!1 *wipes tear* This whole thread has me crackin' up!
Sun 08/04/07 at 23:08
Regular
"8==="
If you'd like to see Ninja go from the high road to the low road in record time the thread's rather different now.

Hypocritical topic dragging!!11
Sun 08/04/07 at 12:53
Regular
I'm the gummy prospector ^-^
Sun 08/04/07 at 10:14
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
He's been here for ages Alfonse.
Sat 07/04/07 at 20:37
Regular
Ah, leave him alone you guys. We should be welcoming people into this ghost town.
Sat 07/04/07 at 20:35
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Thankee.

I'm beginning to get annoyed with this Ninja_reborn chap.
Sat 07/04/07 at 20:06
Regular
Well, obviously

Though the A.I depends on your level of skill with the series and more specifically in adapting to the new game.
Sat 07/04/07 at 19:12
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
You seem to think you're right even when you've been proven wrong.
Out of interest, to the sane people here, do you think that bad controls, camera,and more alert A.I than normal would make MGS Portable Ops harder?
Sat 07/04/07 at 18:10
Regular
"8==="
"Gotta wait 'til monday before I can start checking my balls again"
Sat 07/04/07 at 17:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Figured someone would make the obvious joke, thought it would have been 'Fix but kudos on stepping up anyway

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.