GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bo' Selecta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 18:23
Regular
Crap as far as I'm concerned. What does everyone else think?
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Crap as far as I'm concerned. What does everyone else think?
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:12
Regular
Mainly crap.

Craaaaaaaaaaig David makes me laugh though.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The bear thing made me laugh too.

It's good when they see the funny side of it too like Kerry last night and whatitsface last week did...
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I can't stand it.

I like the 'You've just been punked' pranks.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
those two stories were quite good. i guess its funny because they were embarassed and i think you were thinking of catalina guirado- cat. the pictures in the books are funny and they actually make the girls read it out when over the page is a big picture of them naked with huge melons present. the faces thing is a bit random but some work quite well. the polish accent things pretty crap. overall its amusing in parts the rest is rubbish and there are better shows out there.

and theres the concise review on an almost meaningless channel 4 program.
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its propper bo ah tell thee' !
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:23
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
BO SELECTA is the crappest think i have ever seen in my life
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:39
Regular
'crappest think'

And I like it.
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:06
Regular
If it was a 2 minute show at the end of something like Trigger Happy TV or Ali G or Graham Norton i might be able to stomach it.
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think it is really quite poor, however I must admit laughing when I saw Ant and Dec's face models.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.