GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help for Metal Gear Solid 2 ! (again)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance'.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
Can someone tell me how you get past the Shell 1-2 bridge ?

I keep walking past but all the dynamites blow up and I die.
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:33
"period drama"
There's also one right above your head in the doorway - don't miss it. You can easily take that one out with a pistol or just freeze it.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:58
Regular
You have to shoot EVERY single box out otherwise it will continue to blow as you walk across it. Some are in tricky places so trial and error is the best thing. If my memory serves me correctly I think there 8 boxes and one of them is behind a flag which blows in the wind to the left hand side of Shell 2. Go into sniper aim and just look around the bridge. Some Pigones in the lower left are covering one but if you shoot near them they will fly away. Just keep looking for new ones but don't forget where the old ones are. Another tip iis that the Sniper sometimes kicks back causing you to miss your target. Connect this with the fact you only have a few tablets to stop the shaking and it becomes a problem. Try to only use the Sniper for the ones which are far away.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Nope, it's in a corridor. But don't worry, I never play it anymore.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:53
Regular
"I'm Great."
If it's the bit I'm thinking of then shoot them and make sure you get those that are behind a flag and the one on he flying camera thing. Use the Sniper rifle like FFF said.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I had a problem. At the bit where you come out of the engine room and past the locker room, you have to shoot a box to disable the bombs, I shot it, but it still blows me up. It seems to randomly work and then, it won't work. I don't need help, just telling you I had that problem.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I have shot the control panel things but the C4's keep blowing me up.
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:39
"period drama"
Shoot them with the sniper.

Is that this bit?
I think so - with loads of C4 everywhere? And they keep calling you over and over and over telling you to shoot the things?
Sun 22/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Can someone tell me how you get past the Shell 1-2 bridge ?

I keep walking past but all the dynamites blow up and I die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.