GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit doing Faith"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 15:34
Regular
I heard the Bizkits version of George Michael's 'Faith' on the radio on the way home from work yesterday.

Damn that was tragic.

They really don't get it, do they?
Thu 18/10/01 at 14:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> Cuh, I thought you meant that the whole band were boinking Eliza Dushku from
> Buffy...

Even that would sound better than most of the trash they do.
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:53
"High polygon count"
Cuh, I thought you meant that the whole band were boinking Eliza Dushku from Buffy...
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:46
Regular
Ditto
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've never ever ever EVER liked Limp Bizkit. They did one song that I liked and that was it. The rest is all terrible!
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Its an ancient cover - some of their first stuff AFAIR. Anywya, it's hard to know whether they are making fun out of George Michael, or out of the plonkers who pogo up and down to that obvious clap-trap.

This is assuming, of course, that its obvious rubbishness is recognized by Limp Bizkit too...
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:57
"Uzi Lover"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I have to admit the early Bizkit stuff I did kinda like, the early Three Dollar
> Bill yall album had some good stuff on it. They where good before Fred Dursts
> head got too big for his body.

He wear's that hat now to contain it and soon the 'one-size-fits-all' won't be liable to him.
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:40
LB rule! Have you seen the video for that song? It's crazy!
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
I have to admit the early Bizkit stuff I did kinda like, the early Three Dollar Bill yall album had some good stuff on it. They where good before Fred Dursts head got too big for his body.
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:13
Not saying I like it or anything buy I'd just like to point out that Limp Bizkit covered that track about 5 years ago and that anything is better than George Michael.
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:47
Regular
I don't like Limp Bizkit......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.