GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Life of Sonic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 12:50
Regular
well this is a review/preview of a game that will surely be the christmas No.1 next year.

Sonic the hedge hog has been a gaming character for as long as i can remember and i can remember when i was 7 or 8 and playing on the Sega Master system II which was a console that i loved. So you are wondering why i am talking about a Sega character in the PS2 forum?

well every one already knows that sonic adventure 2 is being ported from Dreamcast to the Gamecube and being honest it doesnt look any better then the Dreamcast version at the moment but Game Cube fans were dissapointed that the Blue spikey hedgehog isnt getting a new game for Nintendos new creation. BUT i have heard from various places that the makers of Sonic have decided to make a new Sonic game for the PS2 that will come out just before christmas next year will it be a new game in 3D i remember when i was playing sonic on (as i said earlier) the Sega Master system II and the first level you could go so fast out the screen and finish the level after about 15 seconds

so will this game be the Platformer that we have all been waiting for all is it going to fail like the dreamcast only time will tell.

Do you win game a day even though you havent put your address in?
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:59
Regular
just cant wait if this is true school can wait
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:46
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Code: 144 Complete wrote:
> I dont know why mags like PSW keep on praising sega for making games for the PS2
> well to it looks like business not a favour. What sega are doing is that they
> are dividing out games between all next-gen consoles to make the most profit as
> they can.

Which is no bad thing, is it not better we can get some class sega games than none at all? Im really glad we have the likes of Crazy Taxi and Code: V on our PS2 and am looking forwarf to many more sega games over hear.

And yes, the deal is a buissness agreement. Sega are in this industry to make money, as are Sony and Nintendo. Every company in the world are there to make buisness and profit, so sega have found away to make money without a new console. Good thinking if you ask me.
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:37
Regular
any way i still think this game will be amazing i mean Sonic on a PS2 on a 28" tele that is dreaming ...
Sat 20/10/01 at 11:24
Regular
slaveunit wrote:
*SLAP!*

Girl
Sat 20/10/01 at 08:32
Regular
I dont know why mags like PSW keep on praising sega for making games for the PS2 well to it looks like business not a favour. What sega are doing is that they are dividing out games between all next-gen consoles to make the most profit as they can.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:19
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> The console would struggle to produce the graphics..

we are talking about the same PS2 aint we?
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:41
Regular
Owwwww!

That hurt....
Thu 18/10/01 at 13:22
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Asher D wrote:
> The console would struggle to produce the graphics..

*SLAP!*

Asher: "What was that for?"

Slave: "Wash your mouth out!"

:D
Thu 18/10/01 at 10:42
Regular
The console would struggle to produce the graphics..
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:33
Regular
what about a First Person View on a sonic game it would go welllllll fast

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.