GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVDBoxoffice.com"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
Yes, it's time once again for someone to ask... who has used dvdboxoffice.com to order stuff, specifically DVDs ?

Now I have a multiregion player I'm looking at loads of region 1 anime and they are miles cheaper than anyone else, but are they reliable ?

Anyone like to comment, or something ?
Thu 26/06/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Thanks everyone, I know about CD WOW and Play but unfortunately Play only has a sparse selection of R1 anime, and CD WOW seems to have nothing.

Thanks for the Movietyme link though, never heard of that one, just trying to find out if they charge for shipping - I want about five DVD's and to avoid Customs VAT I want to get them sent seperately, which is possible with DVD Boxoffice as they ship free, though I notice that this seems to take a while from what people have said.
Thu 26/06/03 at 10:17
"I hate that!!!"
this is of subject but...

it's been ages since anyone posted anything in here
Thu 26/06/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Whilst I've never used dvdboxoffice, though I will one day, I can highly recommend movietyme.com.
They are OK price-wise, not overly expensive (usually about £17.99), they stock loads of anime, but best of all they are bloody swift.
By swift I mean they mostly get titles about one or two weeks early, so as a result you get to enjoy new releases before all the other plebs.
Thu 26/06/03 at 00:33
Regular
I've ordered quite a few times from dvdboxoffice. Got my GameCube wavebird and orange controller from there plus a few GBA games way b4 they came out here.

They've never been quicker than 2 weeks with delivery though.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'll second that.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:55
"High polygon count"
Try http://www.cd-wow.com

Quick delivery and very reliable.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Great Scott's"
just use play.com and order region 1 dvds they are very reliable.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:29
Regular
Think I did. Ordered a Disney Treasures DVD for £24.99 from them. Three weeks after I got mine, they jacked up the price to £99.99
Oh yes.

I think they're pretty fast too...or was this DVDdigitalworld...

LOOK THAT DOG HAS A PUFFY TAIL!
HEE HEE HEE!
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:26
Regular
Yep.

Trouble is they give free delivery, but it takes about 3 weeks to arrive. They don't allow you to choose to pay extra for a quick delivery.
Wed 25/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yes, it's time once again for someone to ask... who has used dvdboxoffice.com to order stuff, specifically DVDs ?

Now I have a multiregion player I'm looking at loads of region 1 anime and they are miles cheaper than anyone else, but are they reliable ?

Anyone like to comment, or something ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.