GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday Smedlos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/03/07 at 00:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hope that you have a great birthday, Enjoy whatever you get up too, whatever pub you go to, whatever beer you sup!

Vee x
Sat 31/03/07 at 20:32
Regular
"..."
Yowzers...Smeds is a dead-ringer for someone I work with...
Sat 31/03/07 at 20:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> I wanna see some pictures :)

When you get to the third floor of the Guinness factory you get 1/4 pint of guinness to drink that's literally just finished being brewed - it tastes like you're drinking liquid hops!

Couldn't believe it when I saw the original guinness harp, I didn't even realise it existed!

I did contemplate trying to drill a hole in the side of one of the guinness storage tanks but didn't fancy a spell in jail :D

They also transport guinness in petrol tanker style lorries, should have tried to hijack one :)

Temple Bar

Jamesons Whiskey Factory

Guinness Factory!

Roasted Hops!

The Original Guinness Harp

Looking Fished As A Part

Towers Full Of Guinness - HEAVEN!!!!!!
Sat 31/03/07 at 19:48
Regular
I wanna see some pictures :)
Sat 31/03/07 at 17:45
Regular
Happy Birthday, hope you've had a good'un
Sat 31/03/07 at 17:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cheers guys I'm back from Dublin have to post some pictures later.

Guinness factory was great and they transport it in petrol tankers :D I so want one of them :)

We went round the Jamesons factory as well which was good and also had a pint or two in the Temple Bar but if you go to Dublin make sure you take a lot of money - 8-75 for a pint and a half!
Sat 31/03/07 at 10:24
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Machie wrote:
> He's gone to steal the Blarney Stone. :O
The Blarney stone is in a huge tower, and it weighs I don't know how much.:S

I can't remember what happens if you kiss it though.

Drop into Mountmellick if you can Smedlos.

Happy Birthday.
Sat 31/03/07 at 09:40
Regular
Happy birthday Smedlos. I think he's still on his trip, was it to Ireland?

He's gone to steal the Blarney Stone. :O
Sat 31/03/07 at 00:31
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hope that you have a great birthday, Enjoy whatever you get up too, whatever pub you go to, whatever beer you sup!

Vee x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.