GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things and stuff"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
OK, haven't had much time on here recently, so here's a few things I want to say:

Eyetoy is excellent. Great fun on your own and with mates. It's very Japanese in places, despite the software being designed by a UK company.

GP32 - I still haven't got one! Anyone want to win the lottery and get me one? Everyone should have one of these little gems, they're like a Gameboy but more powerful and open source too. Portable Playstation? Bah, just imagine having a Megadrive, SNES, GB, Spectrum, Atari ST and lots of other games on one handheld.

Zelda, it's great, probably too short, but that doesn't bother me as I have to swap between that and the other games I've yet to get time to complete. That's what you get for being part of the Army of the Free Gamer and owning all the consoles...

The Next Big Game. What is it? I don't see anything original in the pipeline, it's all sequels. Halo 2 may be very good (when it arrives) and Half Life 2 may even be the bees knees, but surely there's something new around the corner?

SR Reddies. Fantastic, got the new magazine today and I must say that the reddies gifts just get better each time. Might go for Stargate DVD after my next buy from SR. Well done!

um, that's about it for now. So much for ending on a big note...
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:16
DeViLcHiLd wrote:
> half life 2 looks amazing cant wait till that comes out ..
>
> ill let it have my babies

But you said that i can have them...
Sat 05/07/03 at 23:14
"possibly impossible"
DeViLcHiLd wrote:
> the only non sequel game that is coming out soon is "true crime:
> streets of LA" which is supposed to be a Grand theft auto beater
> (but i have my doubts)

But although not being a sequel, it's a game that attempts to copy the GTA games. There is a difference between genre and blatent rip-off.

Something will come along soon though, I hope, at least Eye-toy will keep me happy for a while.
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Moo Baby, Moo"
the only non sequel game that is coming out soon is "true crime: streets of LA" which is supposed to be a Grand theft auto beater (but i have my doubts)
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Moo Baby, Moo"
half life 2 looks amazing cant wait till that comes out ..

ill let it have my babies
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:04
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Well done on MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST.
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
pb wrote:
> The Next Big Game. What is it? I don't see anything original in the
> pipeline, it's all sequels. Halo 2 may be very good (when it arrives)
> and Half Life 2 may even be the bees knees, but surely there's
> something new around the corner?

---

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

There are a few other top quality games as well on the way out. Maybe Halo 2 is one of them, but it's been delayed again until 'Fall 2004', and that's the American release, so it looks like quite a while until we get it over here. Half-Life 2 should be good.

But... Mario Kart: Double Dash!! will be the game of the year. *Nods*
Sat 05/07/03 at 09:26
"possibly impossible"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> PB, I don't think my mate wants his GP32 anymore. I think he'd be
> willing to sell it.
>
> Get back to me.

Is he ill? I'm interested, yep. Usual address for MSN: [email protected] mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. GP32........
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:17
"Uzi Lover"
PB, I don't think my mate wants his GP32 anymore. I think he'd be willing to sell it.

Get back to me.
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
*Hugs pb*

Sympathy post #8

I have a few things to add to the things and stuff.

McDonalds are evil. They lure you in with their "Things that make you go mmmmm" thing and poison you. Don't have their cheese and bacon burger. I am one of the lucky ones. I lived through it.

Enter the Matrix, I like it. Others may not. But hey, I got a good number of hours entertainment from it so in my opinion that's £34.99 well spent.
Oh and it has lesbians, always a good thing I hear.

People you work with. Why don't they understand that I don't want to socialize with them? Christ, I have to spend seven and a half hours a day, everyday with you. Do you really think I want to spend another four or heaven forbid more with you when I could be having a night out with my mates? Oh and why do they have to smell so funky?

Going out into Dirrrrty Derby tomorrow night. Haven't been there in a while, should be fun. Rah
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:41
"possibly impossible"
OK, haven't had much time on here recently, so here's a few things I want to say:

Eyetoy is excellent. Great fun on your own and with mates. It's very Japanese in places, despite the software being designed by a UK company.

GP32 - I still haven't got one! Anyone want to win the lottery and get me one? Everyone should have one of these little gems, they're like a Gameboy but more powerful and open source too. Portable Playstation? Bah, just imagine having a Megadrive, SNES, GB, Spectrum, Atari ST and lots of other games on one handheld.

Zelda, it's great, probably too short, but that doesn't bother me as I have to swap between that and the other games I've yet to get time to complete. That's what you get for being part of the Army of the Free Gamer and owning all the consoles...

The Next Big Game. What is it? I don't see anything original in the pipeline, it's all sequels. Halo 2 may be very good (when it arrives) and Half Life 2 may even be the bees knees, but surely there's something new around the corner?

SR Reddies. Fantastic, got the new magazine today and I must say that the reddies gifts just get better each time. Might go for Stargate DVD after my next buy from SR. Well done!

um, that's about it for now. So much for ending on a big note...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.