GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best place to buy 'Skies'?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 07:30
Regular
Does anyone know a good reliable website that sells Skies of Arcadia legends? I typed it in the SR search engine above but nothing came up, and I looked all over for it yesterday in the shops.

Where did you lot get it?
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:39
Regular
Received it yesterday, but I was at work so I didn't get a proper go until today, and it is bloody marvellous. Five hours out of a possible seven awake spent playing it, and I'm already immersed in the story.

Cheers for the quick delivery Tilta, that way I can get away with it when the cheque bounces.

(Only kidding)
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:15
Regular
I got it from GAME. Last copy they had. SOme guy had pre-ordered it and didn't show. Turned out to be AJ.

:D
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Just got the new SR mag and it's got skies for sale in the GC
> section.
>
> Mabye they're getting a new shipment?

The magazine was probably printed before they found out they weren't gonna get any from their suppliers.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Who here has the game? If you do and you are pretty near the end read the skies of arcadia help thread and see if you can help me out with any of my problems.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
Just got the new SR mag and it's got skies for sale in the GC section.

Mabye they're getting a new shipment?
Mon 07/07/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Just phoned Game in Oxford St. They've got it for £35.00 Since I've got a £5.00 voucher, it'll only cost me £30. Nice. I'll head down after work and get it. Then my GC games collection will be complete.
Mon 07/07/03 at 14:29
Regular
Sorry people.

Already sold it to RM18.
Mon 07/07/03 at 13:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Et moi.

Name away.
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:30
Regular
Go on.

Name a price.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:05
Regular
How about www.youcanbuyitoffme.co.uk

Don't see myself really having the time to play it, what with Xbox Live and tons of games just around the corner, and Hitman 2 and a few others taking up all my time at the moment.

So if anyone's intrested, i'd be willing to sell it for the right price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.