GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which light gun game should i get"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Time Crisis 2'.
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:20
Regular
I love light gun games and wondering which is the best please tell me
Mon 07/07/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Same as above^"
Darwock wrote:
> Don't forget Starsky and Hutch. A new take on the light-gun genre.

Deffinatly gonna have to have a play on it. Don't have a steering wheel though so might have to go buy one first.
Mon 07/07/03 at 09:28
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Don't forget Starsky and Hutch. A new take on the light-gun genre.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Same as above^"
Mattyboy wrote:

> Thanks! It is a great game indeed. Played it down the arcade last
> week. Prefer it to the previous games

I love the change weapon idea, brings a whole new aspect to gun games. Mate of mine was boasting the he completed it with only 10 credits. He shut up when i told him i got to the end bosses with 2.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Anyone tried the House of The Dead 3 at the arcades? You get to use shotguns instead of the usual pistols, and to reload you just use the pump action, pretty cool.

Oh and Time Crisis 2 should definatly be in your collection if you have a lightgun, other than that, I'd say wait for Time Crisis 3.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
SireSmith wrote:
> Mattyboy wrote:
> Anyone know when Time Crisis 3 is out?
>
> Out in the arcades now. Wicked game, best shooter around. Won't be
> long for the ps2 as it was desinged for both aracde and console at the
> same time so we won't have to wait months for conversions.

Thanks! It is a great game indeed. Played it down the arcade last week. Prefer it to the previous games
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Same as above^"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Anyone know when Time Crisis 3 is out?

Out in the arcades now. Wicked game, best shooter around. Won't be long for the ps2 as it was desinged for both aracde and console at the same time so we won't have to wait months for conversions.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Same as above^"
Vanpire night is good for a while. But time crisis two is by far the best. I'm still waiting for a point blank for the ps2.

Don't get endgame, It's poo.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone know when Time Crisis 3 is out?
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
strange... i was gonna suggest that too. still the oldest and best. although if you can do it for socom navy seals i would try that. with the voice thing a gun and a big tv you could actually be there and trick your brain!
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:09
"period drama"
Agreed.
All the others are guff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.