GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve United FC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/10/01 at 19:24
Regular
Special Reserve United FC

Team Sheet:

1. Keeper ñ Goatboy

2. Left Back ñ Ant
3. Centre Back ñ er-no
4. Centre Back ñ Meka_Dragon
5. Right Back ñ Gas Mask

6. Left Mid ñ Fogmaster
7. Centre Mid ñ Dav1d
8. Centre Mid ñ Pro Evo
9. Right Mid ñ Ortega

10. Striker ñ no.10
11. Striker ñ Stryke

Manager ñ Tony
Assistant ñ Ali
Head Coach ñ Loki

--

Andy Gray explains the line up......

Goatboy ñ Having a goat in goal is bound to put off the opposition. A natural goalkeeper used to using his hands, as he tends to walk on them most of the time.

Ant ñ Being so small, he can skip through the opposition without them seeing him. Although this player has quality his stamina isnít the best, as he seems to get his energy from sugar.

Er-no ñ His 307 days experience on the forums should pay off, with his mature attitude he should be able to control the back four.

Meka_Dragon ñ Another notable with experience. Some may say heís a little old to be playing football, but Tony the Manager feels he can teach the younger players a thing or two.

Gas Mask ñ A sturdy right back, who likes to wear his gas mask while on the pitch. Apparently he has to wear it because heís allergic to the air, but nevertheless he is a great defender.

Fogmaster ñ Master at Fog, Master at Football. With his speed he leaves his opposition in his fog.

Dav1d ñ SR United Captain, strong determined player, with a great attitude for the game. The anchor of the midfield, an asset to the team.

Pro-Evo ñ Heís a great player on and off the pitch. Good with his hands and feet, which can only be good.

Ortega ñ A speedy right winger, who could dribble through spam mines with his eyes closed.

No10 ñ With a natural ability to score goals, he is an outstanding forward player. He demands the number 10 shirt every game claiming itís lucky, which you cant disagree with being top goal-scorer last year with 234 goals in 42 matches.

Stryke ñ His name explains all. He can ìStrykeî a ball like a peach, and can score or assist, another asset to SR United.

--

Next Weeks Fixture List:

16/10 - EB United FC ñ 3.00pm KO - (H)

19/10 ñ Gaming City FC ñ 7.00pm KO ñ (A)

*GAMING CUP ñ First Round*

21/10 ñ Nerds United FC ñ 1.00pm KO ñ (H)

--

Results will be published Next Week.

Stay Tuned and Thanks for Reading!

Dav1d :-D
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:40
Regular
Results

16/10 - EB United FC ñ 3.00pm KO - (H)

6 - 1 Home win with Dav1d scoring all 6 goals.

-------

19/10 ñ Gaming City FC ñ 7.00pm KO ñ (A)

2 - 2 Draw. Ortega Injured after just 3 minutes due to an unseen spam mine that he unfortunaley stepped on.

-------

*GAMING CUP ñ First Round*

21/10 ñ Nerds United FC ñ 1.00pm KO ñ (H)

This Game went down to Penalties which SR won 9-8 on. The Nerds put up a good fight with Turbonutter captaining the team from the start.

--------

For Stats on the above games - CLICK HERE -
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:59
Regular
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I knew this would happen! :-D
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:56
Regular
"Back in black"
LOL,
Were am I?
Mon 15/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
Wildlight wrote:
> were am I?

Sorry, but its a Mens team......

Judging by your name....... :-D
Sat 13/10/01 at 15:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
were am I?

huh, huh?
Sat 13/10/01 at 13:59
Regular
lemming-mascot
Sat 13/10/01 at 09:17
Regular
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> BORRIS, look at the colour of your name, and that might
> explain it.

Isn't that a form of discrimination?

No, its a way of saying, look you're a newbie, no-one knows you yet. Discrimination is me not liking you because of how annoying you were as Dogfather.
Fri 12/10/01 at 17:21
can I be the water boy :D
Fri 12/10/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Done that before :P

Much better and less replies ;-)

;-)
Thu 11/10/01 at 19:53
Regular
the Spam mines will never get me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.