GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Thread Removed ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/03/07 at 19:25
Regular
See new Self Harm topic

- tnc
Fri 30/03/07 at 15:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
prilly wrote:
> actually though self harm can link to suicide it does not
> actually include it. are there not also better ways to deal with
> the problem than suicide?

you`re assuming too much clarity of thought.
if you`re thinking clearly and have a fresh perspective (as someone not in the same situation would conceivably be doing) then yes, there are probably lots of better ways to deal with your problems. but i doubt suicide is ever an issue for people with such clarity. the deciding factor is how clearly the person harming themselves is thinking. As Nin rightly said, it can be a device for trying to let out feelings that you`re incapable of processing, which just instills further desperation and the cycle repeats itself until some physical harm or worse is done; at this point i would not classify someone as thinking clearly or in a manner that may aid them.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:23
Regular
Sleep well.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:23
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Ah, good. 'night.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:21
Regular
I'm not trying to insult you, I was thinking along those lines aswell but I thought best not to say something like that fore two reasons.

1. I'm not in the mood to make people angry.

2. I don't know alot about the subject at hand.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Do you mean it was stupid or you were making a joke.

Actually, maybe you shouldn't answer that.
I'm not in the mood for a fight with a user I actually like.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:14
Regular
Lol, that's probably what I would have said if I didn't think before speaking.
Wed 28/03/07 at 22:09
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Its stupidity.
I can think of no reason to hurt yourself, you have enough chances to get hurt in the real world without trying.
Wed 28/03/07 at 20:44
Regular
EDIT: Forget it.
Wed 28/03/07 at 18:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I don't see how harming yourself (unless it's suicide) can help
> you with any problem.

How about being used as a coping strategy? A distraction from something in your head you cant escape?
Wed 28/03/07 at 17:19
Regular
I don't see how harming yourself (unless it's suicide) can help you with any problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.