GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want those missing pokmon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
From cube-europe.com

"When Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released many people were surprised that a lot of Pokemon were programmed into the game but not cacheable. Ever since then people have been trying to find a way to get those Pokemon, and with Pokemon Box not helping it seems that Pokemon Colosseum may just be the game!

The game is similar to the Pokemon Stadium series on the N64 and allows you to upload your Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire onto the GameCube and fight in 3D.

Recent news has revealed that in the game there will be an RPG element called Scenario Mode. In this mode you take the role of a boy called Super Keel who is part of Team Snatch.

While not much is known about the game you will be able to battle trainers and when their Pokemon are weak enough capture them. The trainers have the unattainable Pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire and to add to the fun, you can download them onto the Game Boy Advance.

While no official confirmation has been given by either Nintendo or Game Freak it was featured in the Japanese magazine Coro Coro, a top source for Pokemon news. The details have been translated so they may not be 100% accurate."

damn you nintendo, now we have to buy colloseum too!
Oh, and tehre's your rpg for you!
Tue 15/07/03 at 22:39
Regular
Intriguing... I thought this was official.
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's the point.
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
it will be different...but similar. There will be more monsters and more options...plus the two on two battles!
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
It will probably be exactly the same as pokemon stadium.
Tue 15/07/03 at 14:19
Regular
"the burning sky"
Strafex wrote:
> Lamer still - we want to use our old Gold/Red/Blue/Silver
> Pokémon Teams!
>
>
> They better let you load up them into the colloseum or else!

I would use my 151 pokemon from my red game but my bro wiped it!
Tue 15/07/03 at 11:54
Regular
If you're really desperate, you could use an Action Replay to 'catch 'em all', providing codes for catching the unattainable Pokémon are released.
Mon 14/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
Lamer still - we want to use our old Gold/Red/Blue/Silver Pokémon Teams!

They better let you load up them into the colloseum or else!
Mon 14/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Festivus!"
pokmon.

Any different to pokémon?
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:43
Regular
I think that's grea news, a bit of an incentive to buy Stadium 3 (or whatever it's called).
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:05
Regular
Yes WE do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.