GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hangover, eughhh"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 10:57
Regular
Don't quite know where I was last night but I got home late. Very drunk.

Fell over and slept.

I threw up about 9 times between 3am and 7am.

I went back to sleep and got woke up my some jittery double glazing saleswoman.

Now I am eating toast and I reckon it is going to make a vengeful return anytime soon.

I'm not going to break into that, "I'll never drink again..." crap, because quite frankly I will.

A piece of advice, do not drink - frothy stuff (beer, lager, etc) and spirits in the same night. It always seems to wreck me, poor liver.

I am still kinda drunk, its weir.d

I'll end on a high note
"Love live rock & roll"
Thu 17/07/03 at 10:57
Regular
"118 118"
Don't quite know where I was last night but I got home late. Very drunk.

Fell over and slept.

I threw up about 9 times between 3am and 7am.

I went back to sleep and got woke up my some jittery double glazing saleswoman.

Now I am eating toast and I reckon it is going to make a vengeful return anytime soon.

I'm not going to break into that, "I'll never drink again..." crap, because quite frankly I will.

A piece of advice, do not drink - frothy stuff (beer, lager, etc) and spirits in the same night. It always seems to wreck me, poor liver.

I am still kinda drunk, its weir.d

I'll end on a high note
"Love live rock & roll"
Thu 17/07/03 at 10:58
Ah, to be 12 again.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:01
Regular
"118 118"
I wasn't cider-swigging in the park you mong.

I'm 16, pfft!

I think your childhood was somewhat troubled if you were getting hammered at the age of 12
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:08
Sorry,

You sounded more like a debutante catnip licker than an "oh so mature" 16 year old bloat bellied lager lad.

Either way, you still sound like a whinging little muppet who can;t hold his drink.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
In the sage words of a tramp I once befriended:

"Don't mix the grape with the grain"

That is all.
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:13
Regular
"118 118"
Thats the term, I knew there was a propper one as opposed to my dodgy version of it.

Wiggly or whatever the heck you are called, I am way too tired to even ty and forge a comeback to your uncalled for snipes at me.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Twiddly wrote:
> Ah, to be 12 again.

Genius.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Beer before wine; makes you feel fine.
Wine before beer; makes you feel queer.

Adhere to this young whipper-snapper.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Anyone ever tried the drink a pint of milk/water before you go to bed?

Everyone says to do it but I've never tried it, does it even work. Saying that after nights out I only ever wake up with old cotton mouth and nothing else.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:58
Regular
I've never thrown-up as a result of alchohol. Had the nasty headaches, but I manage to hold it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.