GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the point?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 14:17
Regular
I'm sure every one heard of the army men series one bad game after another. What interests me is why the creators of these games keep churning them out rather than realize that the games and rubbish and people you do buy them quickly get rid of them.
If game designers took time over there games then we would have a huge range of blinding games rather than rubbish games flooding the market. For example look at Goldeneye a land mark game because the good people at Rare wanted it to be good whereas the army men will never be that good due to the producers of them just wanted your money not for you to have a decent game.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:44
but that's boring too.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:43
"period drama"
i'd rather watch that bit on toy story with all the army men on it 2000 times, than play army men for 2 seconds.
it's soooo crap!
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:03
thank you.
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's about little plastic soldiers, like those ones in Toy Story. Go to ps2.ign.com for more info.
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:45
is it about the army?
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
They are.
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:36
still don't know what you mean.but it sound's like pure evil.
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Photo-Genetic wrote:
> what is army men?

It is the devil incarnated in a video game. Avoid like the plague, and all of its satanic siblings.
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:32
nope. p.s.you spelt plastic wrong
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:31
You know the plastick men.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.