GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kingdom Hearts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kingdom Hearts'.
Thu 24/07/03 at 12:48
Regular
Have you played Kingdom Hearts? Where are you? I've given the queen three boxes to free Alice but she disappeared. Donald Duck's funny.
Thu 24/07/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm in Hollow bastion the second time, (very near the end of the game i think). Stopped playing it about 3 months ago there and haven't got back to it yet though. I've been meaning to finish it.
Thu 24/07/03 at 17:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
i bought the game at launch...got to the bit just after agrabah...and then stopped playing it.
but a week ago i decided to start the game again...got hooked on it...and completed it in a week. it's actually quite a short game for a square game. it only took me 30 hrs in total to do everything in the game.
but EVERYONE should check out the deep dive video (only available as a secret movie on the final mix version which was only released in japan)
the link is:

http://www.ansemreport.com/media.php

get the deep dive movie! it rox....and disney BETTER give square-enix the approval to do KH2!
Thu 24/07/03 at 14:04
"griever"
i think kingsdom hearts is really good its better than most ffs or rpgs
ive completed everything,ultima weapon,shadow, kurt zisa, sephiroth all dalmations
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I got to the Winnie the Pooh bit then i got bored of the hack and slash gameplay and traded it in against Xenosaga on import which is a much better game or at least it is for me and my tastes.

But KH is a decent game i just can't stand the hacking nature of the gameplay
Thu 24/07/03 at 12:48
Regular
Have you played Kingdom Hearts? Where are you? I've given the queen three boxes to free Alice but she disappeared. Donald Duck's funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.