GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Underrated classics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 09:24
Regular
Seeing as this forum is just about dead, I thought i'd try to liven it up a little.

So i've got one question for you...

What is your favourite retro game that recieved little to no public attention, and rarely ever gets mentioned?

You know, the type of game you'll ask mates if they remember and in return they'll stare at you blankly...

Mine has to be Top Racer on the SNES - An intro which Muse stole and absolutely brilliant multiplayer. Genius.

So come on, post your favourite underrated retro classics.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
Seeing as this forum is just about dead, I thought i'd try to liven it up a little.

So i've got one question for you...

What is your favourite retro game that recieved little to no public attention, and rarely ever gets mentioned?

You know, the type of game you'll ask mates if they remember and in return they'll stare at you blankly...

Mine has to be Top Racer on the SNES - An intro which Muse stole and absolutely brilliant multiplayer. Genius.

So come on, post your favourite underrated retro classics.
Thu 31/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
i only played an emulated version on super pro fighter but still top game, Acaraiser, ranma was a laugh but.o forget i say that i think the boss in that was a panda?!
Thu 31/07/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Festivus!"
Just played Top racer again and it is possibly better than I remember it.

Class multiplayer.

And the old 1-2 finish...
Thu 31/07/03 at 22:15
Regular
walker, amiga. you got to be ed-209 and blast millions of puny humans, now how good is that?
Thu 31/07/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Festivus!"
as good as having HIV?
Fri 01/08/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
Super tennis as well.

Great for good five minute whooping of your mate..
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Super Tennis rocks.

Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters. Dunno if it was underrated, but genius. As was Llamatron.
Wed 06/08/03 at 08:01
Regular
"Party Hard"
McDonalds super gladiator kids thingy whatever it was called.

Probably the greatest game in the known universe.

Because it was so bad, it was good. So good in fact, that it was bad.
Wed 06/08/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Cybernator.

What a great game.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
Smash TV.

Oh yes..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.