GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where can i download a clint eastwood video from, by Gorillaz??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/09/01 at 17:53
Regular
I really need help on this one guys, i really like Gorillaz and i want to download the video and soundtrack of this real kool song plz help!!
Mon 01/10/01 at 18:37
Regular
misterhappy wrote:
> You could buy satellite TV where half an hours viewing will guarantee you see it
> at least 20 times over the plethora of music channels.

Then all you need is a
> VCR and a finger honed on the record button for that time when the video
> appears...

... come to think of it, why do you want to watch the video
> anyway... it's bad enough with the song being bad but with a video as dull as
> that; I'd rather be stabbed to death by atom-sized midgets with sub-atomic
> knives.

I already have digital, i just wanna put it on my site
Mon 01/10/01 at 01:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
launch.com

theres loads of videos on there, you can't download them but you can watch them straight away when your'e on te net, no need to wait all that time to download.
Sun 30/09/01 at 23:22
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
You could buy satellite TV where half an hours viewing will guarantee you see it at least 20 times over the plethora of music channels.

Then all you need is a VCR and a finger honed on the record button for that time when the video appears...

... come to think of it, why do you want to watch the video anyway... it's bad enough with the song being bad but with a video as dull as that; I'd rather be stabbed to death by atom-sized midgets with sub-atomic knives.
Sun 30/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
Morpheus.
Sun 30/09/01 at 19:58
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
You could also buy the CD single, it'll have gone up in price 'cos its not in the charts anymore though!
Sun 30/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
download win mx from winmx.com
and search for gorillaz making sure you have selected video
its about 50meg though but you can resume it later on
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:53
Regular
I really need help on this one guys, i really like Gorillaz and i want to download the video and soundtrack of this real kool song plz help!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.