GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scilla's Boyfriend - HELP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
I know that someone out there must be anble to help me. I have fought the cat vampire guy so many times and drank all of my elixers and still he manages to kill me. I get him to a heartbeat but then I just can not kill him I can't even knock him down. I wonder how I even got this far in the game when I find him so hard to kill. I must be doing something wrong. Please any tips or hints on how to fight and kill him would be greatly appreciated. He is in the Quad at the school.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
I know that someone out there must be anble to help me. I have fought the cat vampire guy so many times and drank all of my elixers and still he manages to kill me. I get him to a heartbeat but then I just can not kill him I can't even knock him down. I wonder how I even got this far in the game when I find him so hard to kill. I must be doing something wrong. Please any tips or hints on how to fight and kill him would be greatly appreciated. He is in the Quad at the school.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Are you talking about Buffy the game or a playground scuffle?
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:56
Regular
I was talking about Buffy the game and there is no need to be rude. I was just looking for a little bit of help.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Okay, I apologize.

The last boss right?
Well if my memory serves me right, I think you have to stake him through the heart whilst his energy is low and he's suffering.

I might be wrong, but I think that's what you need to do.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"QPR 1974"
How vile of you Black Glove, you sicken me.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I also think you have to use a large stake which is nearby. I may be wrong. It's a long time since I played it.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:02
Regular
Thank you. I will give it a try.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Sfone wrote:
> How vile of you Black Glove, you sicken me.

That was a satisfying sentence to my eyes.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:25
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Stop being rude to everyone, it's hurtful. Excuse me while I go spew my guts into the sink.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
Yeah, just keep kicking the twunt until his energy gets so low that he collapses. Then stake the muther biatch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.