GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any decent games coming out soon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 10:33
Regular
I can't think of any new ps2 games coming out that look good, what are you guys lookig forward to?

I'm not online so can't play any good online games.
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:33
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I can't think of any new ps2 games coming out that look good, what are you guys lookig forward to?

I'm not online so can't play any good online games.
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i believe its the same as always. everyones waiting for the christmas rush. from what ive looked up, october, november, december is the time for big titles/good games.
Thu 07/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Mace Griffon: Bounty Hunter, Gladius and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb should all be out this month. Gladius in particular is one I've been following the last few months which looks pretty good. Mace Griffon was demo'd on last month's OPSM2 magazine, also worth a look.

For September, it's PS2's online month basically, so hurry up and get connected or you'll miss out on EverQuest Online Adventures, Hardware: Online Arena and Tribes: Arial Assault. Also out should be Fire Warrior (also has online functions but the offline mode alone is probably worth it), Amplitude (again has online features but I'm pretty sure it'll sell just on the offline mode), ZOE 2, Run Like Hell, Freedom: Soldiers of Liberty, Dark Chronicle, Rugby 2004, True Crime: Streets of LA, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 and last, but not least, Soul Calibur 2 which recently scored 10/10 in its OPSM2 review.

If you can't find anything decent to play out of that lot then I say you're too fussy.
Thu 07/08/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh I just love having these games before you guys.
Thu 07/08/03 at 13:21
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Yeah, dodgy ripped copies...
Thu 07/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh hoho, dont get me wrong, I get the DVD versions aswell.
Thu 07/08/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
And with writing on the data side don't forget :)
Thu 07/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
If it wasn't for Herc, blank CD sales would fall through the floor !
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:27
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
To be honest, i'm completely wrapped up in playing we7 at the minute. Don't need any new games cos we7 is so amazin!!!! :D
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Any translations for the menus out yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.