GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire>>Your teams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
Hi everybody!
(Hi doctor Nick!)
I was just wondering what other people's teams are on these 2 great games. Mine is:
Gyarados lvl 30
Combusken lvl 31
Spheal lvl 29
Wailmer lvl 33
Swellow lvl 29
Pelipper lvl 37

I am up to the gym in Lilycove City, but I haven't gone in yet because I've been doing contests - I've got a Barboach but I'm stuck on the master rank contest. My pokemon can win the appeal round, but not the 1st round, and it wont eat any more Pokeblocks!

The reason my Pelipper is such high level is because I got a bit carried away on the flying gym and only used my Pelipper and it's shock wave that I taught it. That was such a good move early on in the game!

Post your teams and help create a competition of the best team!
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Oops..."
Hi everybody!
(Hi doctor Nick!)
I was just wondering what other people's teams are on these 2 great games. Mine is:
Gyarados lvl 30
Combusken lvl 31
Spheal lvl 29
Wailmer lvl 33
Swellow lvl 29
Pelipper lvl 37

I am up to the gym in Lilycove City, but I haven't gone in yet because I've been doing contests - I've got a Barboach but I'm stuck on the master rank contest. My pokemon can win the appeal round, but not the 1st round, and it wont eat any more Pokeblocks!

The reason my Pelipper is such high level is because I got a bit carried away on the flying gym and only used my Pelipper and it's shock wave that I taught it. That was such a good move early on in the game!

Post your teams and help create a competition of the best team!
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:52
"The Will of D."
This is my kick-a$s team:
Aggron Lv60
Latios Lv60
Manectric Lv60
Blaziken (AKA Chimera) Lv60
Rayqauza (AKA Apocalypse) Lv75
Groudon Lv60

my Latios has got a maxed out smart, toughess, and Cool Rating, but most of his moves are Smart so I have creamed all the other contestants at the Normal super and hyper smart contests.
Mon 11/08/03 at 08:41
Regular
My team is:

Breloom Lv65
Swellow Lv65
Linoone Lv65
Swampert Lv67
Mightyena Lv65
Golem Lv65
Tue 12/08/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Oops..."
Bit strange to see a Linoone at lv.65 isn't it? Cool team anyway Dark Wolf
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:51
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
ok my team is c.ra.p to let you all know, my best pokemon is blaziken which is LV76 - no lie
a minum at LV33
er.. i cant really member the rest, lol
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Oops..."
Where are yu up to Cheat Master?
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:08
Regular
The Scribbler wrote:
> Bit strange to see a Linoone at lv.65 isn't it? Cool team anyway Dark
> Wolf
What do you mean, Linnone doesn't evolve, does it? And why is it strange?
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:17
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
The Scribbler wrote:
> Where are yu up to Cheat Master?

battle tower, u?
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Oops..."
Da Cheat Master wrote:
> The Scribbler wrote:
> Where are yu up to Cheat Master?
>
> battle tower, u?

When do u get there? Im still up to where I was when I started this thread (Read opening post). I haven't been playing it much recently cos i've been working/just busy.
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Oops..."
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> The Scribbler wrote:
> Bit strange to see a Linoone at lv.65 isn't it? Cool team anyway
> Dark
> Wolf
> What do you mean, Linnone doesn't evolve, does it? And why is it
> strange?

What I meant was that it was strange too see one of the 1st Pokemon you meet still in your squad so far on in the game. It's a good achivement!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.