GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny story in OXM?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
Hey did anyone see the fake story in OXM this month, the one about the new consoles? If you didn't, here it is:
***Xbox 3 is here!PS4 is here!We're lying!***
Microsort is planning to skip a generation and launch Xbox 3 in May 2005, with a 3Ghz P4 processor, 60 GB hard drive, and the ability to burn DVD's. The price tag will be £300. Quick as a flash, Sony hits back. PS4 will launch in Autumn 2004. Featuring a new Mitsubushi wonder-chip, it has a faster processor and a VR headset-for £150. It takes Nintendo 1/2 an hour to respond. Gamecube 11 will feature a holographic prostitute, will ship with Pokémon weverunoutofcolours, cost £29.99 and will be on sale next tuesday.

LOL?ROFL? I was!
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
I disagree.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:21
Regular
Yeah I admit it.

I talked out of my rectum.

But frankly this arguement is stupid and should'nt continue.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:20
Regular
You did until you realised you were talking out of your rear end.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:09
Regular
Who really cares anyway.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:06
Regular
Hang on, a crap joke's not funny so we must not like mainstream comedy?

OOOOOOkay

I are'nt thinking you know what you're talking about. For starters that's the exact opposite of what Daily Mail readers are like, they tend to get offended by anything that goes against the grain and might be slightly controversial.

Certainly not mainstream comedy and certainly not crap jokes written by some drooling mong in an Xbox magazine.
Wed 13/08/03 at 09:42
Regular
You made yourself sound like you're never amused by anything remotely mainstream.

And the bloke that typed the first one typed it wrong - He changed some words.

Oh well
Tue 12/08/03 at 23:24
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:

> Your like those fooking daily mail readers.

We're like Daily Mail reader because we didn't find a crap joke funny?

ooooookay, that makes a lot sense
Tue 12/08/03 at 22:59
Regular
We didn't find it funny because it's really not. Admittedly the two you posted were mildly amusing - though I didn't laugh out loud. The one in the original post was rubbish.
Tue 12/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
It made me laugh - Just because you did'nt find it funny does'nt mean it's bad.
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, Gamezfreak, OXM wouldn't know humour if it was injected direclty into its collective android like body.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.