GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is the PS2 forum so quiet ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
(And don't tell me your all busy playing quality games!)

1 Topic and 2 reply's so far today (not counting posts during middle of the night)

Where has everyone gone, it's been quiet for days now, the Ninty forum has had 5 times as many posts in last 24 hours, even the WWF I mean WWE Forum has had twice as many posts.
Wed 13/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> It used to be the shiznit.

Im still here, just the place seems dead now, we need some thing entertaining to happen to get back to being the most posted in forum.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
How about we boycot the General Chat forum!!
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:27
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
>
>
> Oh no youre not.

Yeah, but you appeared towards the end of our glory days.

Rookie :-)
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Hallelujah"
one word for you. SOCOM.
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Asher D wrote:

> Now I'm the only stinking one left.

-----

Oh no youre not.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Because it's a library on the sly. Keep the noise down.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:57
Regular
I come here, just not much worth talking about...its because of the General Chat Forum!
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
It used to be the shiznit.

Me, Kid Rock, Longy, AfroJoe, Hercules, Shadow, Jive, Natbuc, ssxpro and a few other people, like Badgerman, and then we had big_slow to entertain us with his silly arguing.

It was great.

Now I'm the only stinking one left.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
(And don't tell me your all busy playing quality games!)

1 Topic and 2 reply's so far today (not counting posts during middle of the night)

Where has everyone gone, it's been quiet for days now, the Ninty forum has had 5 times as many posts in last 24 hours, even the WWF I mean WWE Forum has had twice as many posts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.