GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Wrestler?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 16:15
Regular
My favourite wrestler is Chris Benoit

For years in WCW, Benoit went unnoticed. And when he finally did get the recognition he deserved, he was already heading out of the doors of wCw to the WWF. Benoit had some great matches in wCw. A few that really stick out for me are two feuds he had while working in wCw. The first was the best of 7 feud against Booker T. for the wCw TV title. Booker and Benoit were both trying to make a name for themselves at that time. And both made that a great feud. The other, was his ladder match with Jeff Jarrett at Starrcade 98. I have never seen a ladder match more intense than this one. And to top it all off, Benoit had the wCw US title on the line. When I saw that Diving Headbutt off the top of the ladder, that gave me a newfound respect for Benoit.

And since coming to the WWF, Benoit has had some memorable feuds with HHH, Austin, Jericho and The Rock. To put it simply, Benoit is one of the very few actual technical wrestlers left in the pro wrestling business [with Dean Malenko retired and all]. I can't wait untill Benoit returns next year. I'm hoping he and Austin will continue their feud when he returns. Or, he could turn heel and feud with Angle for the WWF title. Either way, I hope to see Benoit around the WWF for a long time to come.
Sun 30/09/01 at 10:46
Ice Blaster wrote:
> K Kwik...

Why IB? Is it because he is fast or what?

Wheres K-Kwik gone any way he keeps coming and going he's like a boomerang
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Back in black"
K Kwik...
Sat 29/09/01 at 20:10
Thanks wild light for clearing up when the Iron Man Match took place i wasn't sure whether it took place on WM 10 or 12.

I forgot HHH got the grand Slam too
Sat 29/09/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Austin is the best wrestler of all time!!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong i dont agree with how he acts now but ya gotta agree that he is that damn good!!!!!!!!

taker is also 1 of the best, i mean, a decade of destruction explains it all!!!!!!!!!
Sat 29/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
tyranitar_master wrote:
> my best wrestler of all time is the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels a few reasons
> why.

Ginnea Pig for the Best matches (Ladder Against Razor Ramon, Hell in a
> Cell against The Undertaker)

The Clique Cam (If you remember it)

HBK the
> only wrestler to have the Tag (With Diesel), European, Intercontinental and the
> WWF titles all at once.

The sound of "Sweet Chin Music"

And the
> unforgettable Iron Match with Bret "The hitman" Hart at wrestlemania X
> i think i'm not too sure.

the best Wrestler in the world is HBK

Triple H is also a grand slam champion like HBK but Shawn Michaels was the first one.

It was WM 12 where the Iron Man match took place

There we go :D
Sat 29/09/01 at 19:28
my best wrestler of all time is the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels a few reasons why.

Ginnea Pig for the Best matches (Ladder Against Razor Ramon, Hell in a Cell against The Undertaker)

The Clique Cam (If you remember it)

HBK the only wrestler to have the Tag (With Diesel), European, Intercontinental and the WWF titles all at once.

The sound of "Sweet Chin Music"

And the unforgettable Iron Match with Bret "The hitman" Hart at wrestlemania X i think i'm not too sure.

the best Wrestler in the world is HBK
Sat 29/09/01 at 09:42
The Ultimate best wrestler would be The Undertaker with his best move the last ride even though he was better when he was the old undertaker
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:18
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
RVD and Jericho are my favourites but other that stick out in my mind are Sabu and Chris Benoit.

A lot of the ECW "talent" went to waste, such as Justin Credible, Jerry Lynn and many others, who are degraded to jobber and mid carder status, wrestling the preliminary bouts of PPV's!
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:17
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
RVD and Jericho are my favourites but other that stick out in my mind are Sabu and Chris Benoit.
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:09
Chris Jericho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.