GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG - Halo 2 Auction"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 25/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3043186391&category=20386

By God he's keen, obviously hoping you forget you've paid for it by the time the game is released, he's breaking numerous eBay rules so if the page doesn't load you know why.

Basically he's offering Halo 2, I quote from his auction page;

"THIS IS A BRAND NEW SEALED COPY OF HALO 2. IT STILL HAS OFFICIAL XBOX SEAL ON THE SIDE. THIS IS A REAL AUCTION FOR THE REAL GAME. THE GAME ITSELF WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TO YOU ON THE DAY OF RELEASE. HAPPY BIDDIN!!!!!!"

'tard.
Mon 25/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3043186391&category=20386

By God he's keen, obviously hoping you forget you've paid for it by the time the game is released, he's breaking numerous eBay rules so if the page doesn't load you know why.

Basically he's offering Halo 2, I quote from his auction page;

"THIS IS A BRAND NEW SEALED COPY OF HALO 2. IT STILL HAS OFFICIAL XBOX SEAL ON THE SIDE. THIS IS A REAL AUCTION FOR THE REAL GAME. THE GAME ITSELF WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TO YOU ON THE DAY OF RELEASE. HAPPY BIDDIN!!!!!!"

'tard.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Still there so far. And still hasn't met the reserve. My faith in humanity has been partially restored.
Tue 26/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
"BOSE"
hey. where can i see a picture of the front cover for Halo 2??

thank you! :-)
Tue 26/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
Did we really need to know this?

I've seen plenty of such auctions. It's hardly cause for an 'OMG'.
Wed 27/08/03 at 06:49
Regular
"\\"
I seriously can't believe how people are paying for that, people will pay and he gets money. Are people really THAT STUPID?

*puts bid in*
Wed 27/08/03 at 09:17
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Did we really need to know this?
>
> I've seen plenty of such auctions. It's hardly cause for an 'OMG'.

First one I've seen, and others too judging by the replies here. Sorry God :P More to the point, if you'd seen them before, why did you even look at this topic eh ?
Wed 27/08/03 at 09:20
"I love yo... lamp."
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> I seriously can't believe how people are paying for that, people will
> pay and he gets money. Are people really THAT STUPID?
>
> *puts bid in*

Oh so yor gonna try outdo me now are you?

*raises bid*
Wed 27/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> First one I've seen, and others too judging by the replies here.
> Sorry God :P More to the point, if you'd seen them before, why did
> you even look at this topic eh ?

Hmm - seeing as you're a regular eBay-er, I'm surprised by that. And I take a look at pretty much every topic posted in the Xbox and Ninty forum.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:10
Regular
I check all new Xbox auctions each day, so I'd know Mav, there hasn't been any recently.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:19
Regular
All of them? Crikey.

Well I didn't say Xbox specifically.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.